0/9

Dale's POV

I woke up when I felt someone's fingers tracing my jawline,I slowly open my eyes and directly saw his blond hair.

"You have a perfect jawline"he said and smiled, without realization I sit up directly shock by his presence.

"Wonho?How did you know I'm here?and how'd you get in?"he sit up properly to level our height and sigh "you forgot?I'm the gaurdian's keeper I know everything and I can transport whenever I want to."

After that he got off my bed and went towards the window and slid the curtains in half letting me glance at the dark clouds outside.

"Do you wanna go home?"he ask turning around "they're looking for you." He said with worried face.
"I mean I want to but not really somethings telling me to stay."

He smirk but not a bad smirk it's more likely a slight smile "it's your curiosity that's letting you stay"he went to my bed and sit again.

"Let it be okay?it will lead you to the truth"he hold up my shoulder and look straight to my eyes.

"I'll try and help you,guide you to be specific just call my name and I'll be there whenever and wherever you are."he smile back and slowly he dissapeared and a knock was heard in my door.

"Come in"the door open revealing suga wearing his smug face.

He went on my vanity table and put some girl baseball clothes on top, after putting it there he walk to the door.

"Wait?!"I directly said,why is he so Moody "what's with the baseball clothes?"he turned around facing me still wearing his smug face.

"Isn't it obvious"he shortly answered "but the weather-"he cut me off "just wear it.

"Why are you like that?"I suddenly ask
"Like what?"
"Being rude again?"I ask and he just smirk at me.

He turned around and reach for the doorknob "wait?"without even thinking I ran to him and gave him a warm back hug "what the hell are you doing"he said a little pissed but instead of letting go of him I closed my eyes treasuring the moment.

"Whatever you're problem is a hug can at least help for a moment."I said closing my eyes."tsk"I may not see his expression but I can feel that his smirking.

"Just go and fix yourself and go downstairs afterwards."I slowly let go of him and he didn't even spare a glance to me he directly open the door and shut it,what's that boy's problem?

Someone's POV

We were standing not far from the vampires house watching it for hours.
"How'd you know she's there?"my sidekick hyolyn ask while drinking his coffee.

"Wonho told me"I look at her and she nodded "the gaurdian's keeper right?so why the girl and you are related?"I rolled my eyes in annoyance and she slowly looked away realizing her mistake which made me slightly smile.

"Yes wonho is the keeper and the girl inside there is my sister Dale to be specific,have more questions?"I said looking at the house.

"Yeah but this is my last one,what are we doing?while we could go there and confront her."I stand up still eyes on the house.

"For some reason now stand."at first she look confused but look at my direction and saw the vampires so she directly stand.

We hide to a large bush not far to them.

"Should we follow?"she ask when she saw they were getting in the car.

"No it's pretty dangerous wonho will take care of it."I assured and put on my mask.