Before It Began

Let Me Tell You A Bit About Myself > The names Ella. Im about 5'0 Brown and blonde hair , dark Brown eyes and slim soccer body .

******************

***************

************

It was August 29 , 2013 It was finally the day to meet them . MY IDOLS ! I've been waiting for this day to happen for so long I just can't express the feelings I get.

As I got up to get ready I looked for my clothes like crazy. I got dressed in a very casual outfit . I wore and White "One Direction" tank top with black ripped skinny jeans and my white high top converse .

As I Wore My Hair Down. I was debating whether to wear make up to cover up a bit of the flaws or to go with my "natural beauty" as much would say. I decided to go without it. I was very excited I just couldn't stop smiling in excitement .

As I ran downstairs my sister "Joey" --**we looked a bit alike except she had long black hair and she was way much more thicker than me but we both had soccer bodies **--- asked me if I was excited today and that if I remembered what day it was today . I jumped up and down as I began to say . yes of course its finally the day I get to meet my idols One Direction . I smiled big as she replied back with a smile.

*********************

*****A Few Hours*****

********Later*********

ITS TIME! my sister shouts out. I ran back down stair with a poster that said " Niall Is My Hero " and in the back it just said "One Direction = Life " I took pictures before going off to the concert .

********As I Arrived*********

**********There***********