At The Concert

I could see the girls just pilling up at the front entrance . I could see the boys big red tour bus . I remembered the last time I was there I didn't even enter the place I just sat outside and listened.

I took another picture holding the poster above my head and the staduim behind me. I began to walk in I was lost trying to find my seat .

********Arriving To*********

      ********Seat*********

WOW !! I couldn't believe it front row . I was looking around the stage as I spotted Niall and Harry looking out into the crowd to see how packed it was getting . I smiled as I saw them . I could see Niall hold the microphone up to his lips as he disguised his voice saying . " As soon as these boys are ready they will begin to make you crazy"  we all laughed .

********During The**********

*********Concert***********

They were singing little things. thier final song to close the night. everyone was crying. I was still holding it together .

as the concert finished Liam began to say " Thank You For All Your Support . We Love You Guys Without You We Wouldn't Be Here Where We Are Now. We Love You ! You Are All The Best "

everybody cheered . a teared rolled down my face because I knew that would be the last time I saw them.

As I saw Paul Higgins walk by I called him out and told him if he could give Niall