Tell him you are pregnant-Christian Yelich

Your POV
Hey my name is Breanna Bell Stanton and yes my brother is Giancarlo Stanton. I am a huge Miami Marlins fan. Just like every women or teens would love to date a Mlb superstar I got real lucky with meeting my boyfriend Christian Yelich but I would love for him to make me Breanna Bell Yelich.

 Just like every women or teens would love to date a Mlb superstar I got real lucky with meeting my boyfriend Christian Yelich but I would love for him to make me Breanna Bell Yelich

A lot of wives or girlfriends would quit they jobs because their husbands or boyfriends are able to afford almost about everything but that's not me I am a model for Covergirl Magazine

A lot of wives or girlfriends would quit they jobs because their husbands or boyfriends are able to afford almost about everything but that's not me I am a model for Covergirl Magazine. Right now I am at home taking a week break from modeling due of me being pregnant with a mini Christian Yelich. I haven't told Christian yet but I am planning on telling him tonight. I designed something special for Christian to figure out that I was pregnant and it was going to be live for everyone to see. This what I set up.

I was in the living room watching Black Ink because who doesn't

I was in the living room watching Black Ink because who doesn't. It toke about half an hour for Christian to come home.
"Babe,I'm home"
I hear my lovely boyfriend with happiness in his voice because his team is still undefeated for this season and I couldn't be more proud of the boys and my lover.
"Babe where are you?"
"In the living room babe"
I hear foot step getting louder the closer he gets to me. I look up to see a smiling Christian looking at me so I smiled back.
"Hey beautiful"he kiss me on the lips
"Hey Handsome"I said kissing him back
Then Christian said "how you doing"
"Good but my head hurts I think I am going to lay in the room. Do you want to join me?"
I said so he would see what I had set up in the room with three cameras in different directions and places in our shared room and there was two in the living room recording us right now to live"
"What kind of question is that? Of course I want to go to the room with you so we can cuddle"
With that I got up while Christian was walking to stairs and was waiting for me while I pressed the switch on the cameras to activate the ones in our shared room. When I was done without Christian noticing,we walked up the stairs hand and hand but I was behind him with a huge smile on my face. Once we enter the room and I collide with Christian back and almost fall back but Christian has a tight gripe on my hand causing me not to fall back. Christian lets go of my hand and walks over to the bed and picks up the card and reads it holding the pregnancy test in his other hand. Once he was done reading he ran over to me causing me to squeal than I was lifted up in the air in his muscular arms. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist with hands and arms around my waist.
"We are having a mini me,are joking baby"He said with a smile that I feel in love with when we first meet each other.
"No baby I'm not joking. We are having a mini you"I said putting my forehead on his. Christian was smiling ear to ear right about now and was rubbing his nose on my nose. Then he kiss me with so much passion and love. I was melting into the kiss but I remembered that this live and kids could be watching so I broke the kiss and said
"Baby we are live right now"I said looking into his eyes.
With that he put me down and peck my lips one last time and walk over to the cameras and said
" I am going to be a daddy" with pure excitement and doing a happy dance causing me to laugh and shake me head
Christian walk back over to me and wrapped his arms around me and said
"You have given me things that I would never imagine ever having. You bring me happiness and joy. You love me for me not my fame nor my money and thats one of the million things that I love about you. You have given love,happiness,joy,and now a mini me. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend but I want the whole world to know your mine so"

Christian unwrapped his arms around me and grabbing a red velvet box out his jacket he is wearing and opens it. Then he grabbed my left hand and gets on one knee and says
"Breanna Bell Hart will you do me the honors of being my Mrs.Yelich?"

At this moment my right hand was covering my mouth and tears were falling from my eyes so all I could do was nod my head. With my approval nod Christian got up and put the ring on my ring finger. Then kissed me and wrapped his arms around me like no tomorrow but I'm not complaining.
"Oh my god I'm a Yelich"I said while looking at this beautiful ring

"Babe you were always a Yelich just without the ring"When Christian said that me heart literally felt like the butterflies that were in my stomach went to my chest and fluttered by my heart

When Christian said that me heart literally felt like the butterflies that were in my stomach went to my chest and fluttered by my heart.
"I can't handle this"I said while fanning myself with one of my hands
Christian just laughs at how adorable and dramatic I am being right now. Christian kisses my forehead and grabs my hand and we walk to the cameras and say goodbye. Then I turn the cameras off and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a passionate and loving kiss. Christian put one hand on my lower back and one on my stomach then put his forehead on mine and said
"I can't wait to start a family and future with you. I really cannot ask for a better soon to be wife and mother.