Tell The Truth Chapter Five

Warning: This will contain blood and self harm and some suicidal thoughts
Romano's POV

I was making dinner when I heard a loud crash upstairs. I stopped what I was doing and went to see what it was.
"Feliciano what happened? Are you ok?" I asked knocking on his door. I heard the sound of scrambling inside.
"Y-Yes." I heard Feli say though the door.
"I coming Feli." I announced opening the door.
"No! Don't!" Feli shouted.
"Why don't you me to-" I was cut off by seeing what he was doing to his arm.
"Feliciano! What are you doing!" I yelled at him grabbing his arm and putting pressure on the cuts he caused himself.
"Why are you doing this Feliciano? Why are you doing this?" I screamed my head off.
"I-I"
"Why are yo cutting yourself?!"
"Fr-fratello wha-"
"Why are you doing this!"
"Because it makes feel better!"
Feliciano yell at me, tears run down his face.
"It-it helps make the-the pain go away." He sobbed into my shoulder. I gently wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.
"It's ok. Your alright Feli. It's ok." I told him gently as he sobbed into my shoulder as I hugged him tighter. When his sobbing stopped I heard a knock from down stairs.
"Feli I have to see who's at the door ok. Just stay there don't lock your door anything ok." He nodded his head yes. I  started to walk away.
"Amp tuo fratello." I turned an smile and walked down the stairs. When I got to the the door I unlocked it and opened the door.
My anger went though the roof.
"What the hell are you doing here potato bastard!" I yelled at him.
'He is probably the reason why Feli was cutting himself.' I thought.
"Is Feliciano here I need to speak with him immediately Romano." The bastard said to me.
"Why the hell should I your the one who had hurt him!" I said to him.
"What? Hurt him? I never did such a thing to him." He said in confusion. At that moment I heard a door from upstairs slam shut. It was Feli and he probably locked the door now. I bolted up the stairs to only to be greeted with a locked door with my brother behind it.

Italy's POV

When I heard his voice,the voice of the man I love everything just went back to when he was yelling at me.  Ran back into my room and locked the door. 'Nobody cares about you he only came back to yell at you more and so will your brother. It will be best if you where dead.' The voice in my head told me. Dead. It be better if I'm dead. Nobody cared about me any more. My brother. My sister. The other countries. And Ludwig. So I'm ready to die now. I walked over to my blade that I have and also grabbed so random medication from my dresser. I sat on the floor and swallowed all the pills in the bottle and took the blade to the end of my wrist and dragged it up to my elbow. I leaned against my bed and ignored the yell and banging outside my door and started to drift into the darkness and before I was out I heard my door be broken open.
"It's time for me to go." I whispered before going into the pure darkness.
         🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺
I'm writing the next few chapters right now so they will be out soon!
-Glacia Dragonheart 😺😸😸