Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning and I look around, I'm not in my house. I'm in a big room and my head is pounding. "Owe!" I grab my head with my hands. I don't remember anything. But isn't today Monday ? Oh no ! School !

I was about to run outta the room, until I heard  "WAIT EDDIE !" That voice it sounds so familiar. I look towards the direction it was coming from. Jungkook was sitting at the couch in his room. "J-Jungkook?" He starts walking towards me , I was walking backwards until my back hit the door.

I am so terrified at the moment. I really hope he doesn't hit me. I shut my eyes really tight and I felt a hand on my face and that made me jump a little. "Don't be scared. I'm not going to do anything." I opened my eyes , "What? But... but your my bully?" "Don't be dumb Eddie, I'm sorry. I'm really really so so sorry!" I couldn't believe my ears. Was I hearing right ?

JUNGKOOKS POV

I apologized to Eddie. He seemed so scared last night and he seemed so sad that I couldn't take it no more so I just had to be nice to him again. "I know you think I'm sounding crazy... But Eddie don't be scared of me no more" "How couldn't I be? You and your gang are so mean to me?" "We won't be anymore I promise."

"I-I gotta go home Jungkook and get ready for school" "No Eddie ! No school today. Let's go hang out somewhere." "Fine." We went to a fancy restaurant and we ate. The burgers were really delicious. Afterwards we headed to the mall and I love to see him smile. I bought him some good designer clothes and he looked really cute in a pair of Puma pants and Puma shirt.

As night was coming I had to eventually drop him off. So we headed to his house and when we got there I dropped him off at his door step. As I was about to leave I hear him scream. "JUNGKOOK!"

EDDIES POV

I've had had a really fun day with Jungkook. He doesn't seem so bad after all. But I still feel weird about things. Why is he acting like this? Why is he caring so much? He took me out to eat and bought me nice clothes. But something seems off.

When night time had come around he dropped me off at my house and when I was about to go in I scream at the top of my lungs. "JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook came rushing in through the door. My furniture was all gone. My clothes was packed up in boxes. That was it. I gotta leave for good.

I dropped to my knees and I cry. Why? Why? Why? Like I know why... But why? I don't have nothing and no one to look after me. "Hey hey Eddie , don't cry. Please don't cry!" I look up at Jungkook. "Jungkook, I ain't have nothing. My parents left me with nothing only this place and now I don't have no where to go."

Jungkook looked at me. I could see in his eyes he cares and he wants me to feel better. But I still have a bad feeling about all of this. "Maybe ... Just maybe Eddie." "Yeah?" "Would you wanna come stay with me?" "But Jungkook what about your parents?" "Oh no. Don't worry ! I live all alone. We are a rich family so don't worry." Ah ! No wonder he could afford the fancy ass restaurant and the designer clothes.

"Okay , but are you sure Kookie ?" Wtf did I just call him!? "Haha.. Kookie? I like it call me that from now on." He said that with a smile on his face and he looked so cute. He helped me stand up and he gave me a really tight hug. I was shooked. Like omg ! My bully trying to help me out. Does that even make sense ?

I think I have a special place for Kookie. I mean Jungkook. Yeah Jungkook oppa. Aish ! I mean Jungkook hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I know ! This is short , but I wanna update before I go to bed. I hoped y'all liked it ! ❤️😭