Zoe

I'm 6 months pregnant. I see George he is so cute as always. He saw my belly. "Wow your definitely showing now." He says. We are planning to name our little girl Genesis Harley Faith Hart Tucker. I let George have her have his last name. We met up for a doctor visit. I lift up my shirt exposing my belly to George. "Here is the head and her cute chubby cheeks." Dr. Mecham says. After we looked at her. She wanted to talk about my birth plan. "I want a home birth in my tub. I say put my hand on my belly." I say. "Do you want him to witness the birth?" She asks. "Of course he is the father of her." I say. Annabeth and George broke up so did Wade and I. But we are all friends. Wade cheated on me. Annabeth said she couldn't do this anymore but she still supports me and still planning my shower. "Okay your Due on April 18th." She says.  We walked out the door next thing I knew George kisses me. We passionately kiss for 5 mins. "Gol your so cute." He says in between kisses. We got together in the last month. His mom is thrilled. He leads me to the doctor practice. He gets on one knee. "Will you Zoe Hart will do the honor and becoming my wife?" He asks. I was in tears. "Yes." I say in a whisper. He kissed me long and light he slides the ring on my finger.