Preface

There she was, waiting for the next move. The next move that would do enough for her to fall back from the pain.

She looked up at her partner as he smiled at her, gesturing her to go on. She smiled back then turned to her opponent who was standing in front of her.

Both women glared at each other dangerously before both were fighting for control. This wasn't the first time they had fought like this and wondering who would take control between the two was hard enough.

Eventually, they let go of each other, leaving the crowd wondering what would happen next. One of the women began to dance in a taunting way. The other woman shook her head, looking rather unimpressed. She pushed the other woman down while the crowd cheered loudly.

She turned to her partner then walked up to him. She gave him a tag as he got out of the apron and into the ring. He quickly turned to her, giving her a quick smile then she smiled back.

He turned back to see his opponent, who, like his partner, taunted him. The other man just stood there, shaking his head in disapproval. He kicked his opponent as the two exchanged punches.

Their partners were shouting at them to try to gain control of the match in front of them. Even the crowd joined along with the women to shout at which man to gain control of the match.

It was already proving to be a chaotic and wild match between the two tag teams. To several, it wasn't hard to see why.