Repercussions

I have never been able to understand why my life plays out like it does. One day I will have everything sorted, the next i will have a two hour long shower where I sit and sob until I physically can't anymore. I sometimes I can't stop the tears and sometimes I can't stop me cheeks from smiling, and all these mood changes are caused by one person. This story is about my experience with a boy called Charlie Beckett.

Charlie had these amazing brown eyes that sucked you into an art gallery full of beautiful hazel trees, chocolates and old buildings. He was a skinny sixteen year old, with bright red hair and a freckled face adorable enough to make a dog question their purpose. Charlie had an Australian accent that melted anyone's ears that heard it. He was as cute as a button but swore like a sailor taking a math test.

My name is Riley. I live in Madison, Wisconsin and I don't think I have ever loved anyone more then I love Charlie Beckett.

On the 30th of November 2016 Charlie entered my life as the boy from 'straya' as he called himself. We were 15 and in the office at school. I was getting suspended for snapping a kids head gear, after he stole my chocolate milk, and he was being enrolled into the hell house of a school called Monona grove high school.

Now I was that weird girl that knows everyone but has no friend, the one that never brushes her hair and hides it with one daggy arse hat and wears cargo pants 24/7. And for some reason this little red head wanted to be my friend.