Chapter 6: The Laughter of the Sky

Disclaimer Notice! I do not own the francise – Katekyo Hitman Reborn. What I do own though, was this crazy plot twist of the canon story that my twisted mind formulated plus the additional character I inserted to give color to this story.

Author's Note! Sixth chappie is out! Enjoy! Oh well...Please review! Constructive criticism is highly welcomed. Excuse my poor grammar, though. Whooh! 3,000+ Words, seriously? What the heck happened to me?

THE SKY WITHOUT ITS ELEMENTS

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Fiction

Chapter Six

The Laughter of the Sky

Yesterday, 10 minutes left before the end of Lunch break

After finishing his lunch, Tsuna was about to stand up and head back to his class when he find himself surrounded by five bullies who eye him like a hawk. 'W-what am I, some kind of a worm?'

"W-wh...what?" he tried conversing with those two in front of him. But, what he got in reply were only harsh words, and a set of evil grins.

"Long time no see...Dame-Tsuna..."

"We kinda missed you...."

"Yeah, and that weak body of yours..."

"You always have that alien-freak Gokudera and baseball-star Yamamoto before to protect you....and even Hibari of the discipline committee and Sasagawa-senpai of the boxing club...Wonder how you bribe them..."

"Yeah, even that cute transferred girl with pineapple hair who just disappeared recently"

"But....we said...BEFORE...."

Then they charged at him. He expects the pain to come but it never did. None of the fist aimed at him come in contact with his face or even with his body. He slowly opened his eyes. It became wide as he saw his protectors.

When the bullies where about to attack him, a tall guy with brunette hair and blue eyes caught their fists, taking other impacts in the process. While another guy with red hair and piercing black eyes attacked the other bullies.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Junko yelled as he put on a defense mode. Yasu clenched his waist where he had received the greatest impact and fell on his knees. He glanced at his back and smiled at Tsuna. "Are you alright....Tsuna?"

Tsuna could only stare as Junko and Yasu fought with the bullies. Then, it came. His mind ache from a piercing pain, a heavy feeling came from his chest and his eyes began to close. Before he knew it, he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Yasu and Junko stopped as they heard the plop sound Tsuna made when he fell down. Their eyes drifted from their attackers to their friend. "Tsuna!" they both yelled as they rushed to his aid.

40 minutes had passed....Lunch had already ended and classes are already resumed.

Tsuna woke up in the infirmary with a painful headache. He sat up, rubbing his aching head in the process. His right eye flinched as the pain starts again. He tries to ease the pain by massaging his temples. But it all end in vain. "Urgh....Wh-where am I?" he asked to no one in particular.

"You're in the infirmary..." Tsuna gasped as he heard a voice. He didn't expect someone to answer his question! He glanced at his right and saw Junko sitting besides his bed, eyes full of concern.

"Are you alright, Tsuna?!" he heard a loud and booming voice. A person with brunette hair and blue eyes slammed the door opened and rushed at his left to check on him. His eyes were full of concern too. Why? He is sweating a lot as if he ran all the way from the ground floor up to the third floor. Tsuna gulped.