Dont judge me

(Ok so holy shit ppl are actually reading my story gaddamn. 200+ views! I was just excited with 3 views so this is really amazing for me thank you! Please vote and comment below aswell ❤️)

Keith's Pov:

"Shiro! It's not what it looks like!" Keith said as the older man opened the door to find him half naked in Lances closet. Tears began to form in his eyes, his face red with embarrassment. Why did it have to be Shiro? He.. was like a brother to him. Now what would he think of him?

Keith looked at his bare feet in shame, avoiding all eye contact with both Shiro and Lance. What would he think of him? Keith, the paladin of the red lion and loner of the group, gay? He braced himself for what Shiro would say next.

Shiro looked at Keith and smiled. "So that's where you were, I've been looking all over for you." He said with a brotherly tone in his voice.

Keith looked up in surprise to see the Shiro beaming down at him. Lance was behind him, his face extremely red and his body tense as if he too didn't know what was going on.

"Shiro?" Keith murmured as he looked at the older paladin.

The black paladin put his robotic hand on Keith's shoulders and gripped it firmly.

"I already knew that you were gay Keith" he said with a kind smile. Behind him Lances jaw dropped. Keith himself was shocked.

"B-but I never told anyone" Keith stammered in astonishment.

Shiro chuckled and put both hands on his hips turning toward both Keith and Lance. "I figured out a while ago because," he started, turning more towards Lance now, "I've seen how Keith acted around you, and visa versa. After a watching you two a bit, I decided to pair you up for missions." Shiro paused for a second.

Keith suddenly realized that the last few months, he had only been with Lance during small Galra missions. Shiro saw Keith's expression and laughed.

"Don't look so shocked Keith" he said with a small sigh. "I support you and I'll be with you through whatever you're going through, same for you Lance" he said, turning his head toward the Hispanic paladin . He ruffled Keith's hair before leaning in towards his ear. "I won't tell anyone I promise" he whispered before getting back to his full height and looked at the two boys. "The team is waiting for you guys, you two have thirty minutes max" he said before slowly walking towards the exit before turning back.

"You're like my little brother Keith" he said with a grin Shiro said before turning back and walking out of Lances room.

****

Keith didn't move and stared at his feet, not even realizing that Lance had come over next to him, wrapping his arm around Keith's shoulder. "Hey man you ok?" The Hispanic boy said worryingly.

Keith looked at the ground for a few ticks before raising his head towards Lances face. "That.. that was close.. like real close.." Keith mumbled softly.

"Yeah, next time I have got to lock the door" Lance chuckled jokingly, his hand scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Keith frowned and stared at him in annoyance. "It's not funny! What if somebody else came through that door?! Pidge or Allura or Hunk?! I'm not ready to tell everyone that I'm gay yet!" He yelled before turning his head away, his arms crossed to hide his naked chest.

Lance raised an eyebrow and put his hands up defensively. "Sorry man, chill!" He took a step forward towards Keith and carefully put a hand on the red paladins face, turning his cheek towards him.

"It doesn't matter what others think ok? They're our family now, they'll accept us no matter what. We're the paladins of Voltron after all!" Lance said trying to raise Keith's spirits.

Keith intertwined his hands with Lances and sighed. "I'm just afraid they'll judge me.. or look at me differently.." he said looking at Lance in the eye, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Lance immediately wiped it off with a swipe of his thumb and smiled. "I'll never look at you differently Keith.." he soothingly said before carefully leaning in.

Keith smiled as well and closed his eyes as his lips made contact with Lances.
Lance began to kiss him a little harder, his tongue slipping in without hesitation as Keith submissively let him in.

"I love you Lance.." Keith murmured through the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Lances neck, while the blue paladins arms went onto Keith's hips.

"Love you too Mullet" he mumbled in reply before picking him up and plopping him on the bed.

"Lance?!" Keith exclaimed as he watched the taller boy reach for his red boxer cat shorts.

Lance chuckled as he successfully managed to take off Keith's boxers.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Keith exclaimed before letting out a small groan from his mouth as he felt Lances fingers wrap around his dick.

(And here you go some small gay smut you amazing pervs <3
I haven't written smut in like a year so I'm rusty sorry,
Ps this is really small smut, I'll write more late ;) )

Keith groaned at his touch. It was weird that someone other than himself would touch him. It felt.. it felt amazing..

"Well someone's enjoying himself" Keith heard Lance say as he continued to run his fingers into his shaft.

"Oh shut up.." Keith managed to mutter as he put his head back on his bedroom pillow. He felt Lance creep up to him, his face inches away from his. One hand was on Keith's chest while the other was.. well it was on his pleasure spot.  (Jesus fucking Christ..)

Keith looked at the taller boy, a smirk upon his face.

"I like that expression on you," Lance teased him. "It's definitely not the loner bad boy I know.." he whispered in his ear. Keith wanted to snap something in reply before another moan escaped his mouth as Lance squeezed his member harder. He blushed as he heard Lance laugh.

"Oh you think you're so smart huh?" Keith muttered as he flipped himself over so that now Lance was underneath him. He grinned as he saw Lances shocked face.

"I like that expression on you" Keith imitated Lance. He looked down to see him look away, baffled. Keith laughed at his turn as he began to put his hands on the blue paladins chest and kissed his neck. Lance silently moaned with each kiss.

"I'm going to have hickeys tomorrow morning because of you.. you're gonna.. ahh.. ruin my flawless beautifulness..." he joked as he let the smaller boy do all the work.

"Then it'll be proof that you belong to me.." Keith said as he nibbles on his neck.

'Where did that come from? I like it..'
Lance thought to himself.

"Hey.. not to be that one guy but.. shouldn't we be going?" Keith murmured. "I wish we could stay here but the team has been really impatient to see you again" he added as he stopped kissing his body and looked him with caring eyes.

Lance sighed. "I wish we could stay here as well.. but yeah good point" he said before watching Keith slowly get off him and put his boxers back on. He himself got up and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Keith to get completely dressed.

Once he was ready, Keith opened the door and turned around to look at the blue paladin. "Hey Lance?" He asked as he watched him get up and walk over towards him.

"Yeah?"

Keith took a step forward, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly before pulling back. "It's good to have you back on the team, man" he said with a smile before walking out the door.

Lance smiled to himself and followed him out.

(1366 words

Okaaayy so sorry I haven't made this chapter sooner, just got so much homework to do.. anyway damn! 200 views?! That's awesome! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ anyway comment on what ships you want to see next!)