1

JJK

I woke up early in the morning to go to work. I did my usual morning routine and went of to work. I was just a new teacher there so I didn't want to ruin my first impression. I quickly ran to the school and fixed my round glasses.

Once I arrived in School, I went to the faculty room and and placed my stuff on the desk. «Good Morning, Mr Jeon.» The principal greeted me.
«G-good morning Mr Park.» I said and bowed quickly, at exactly 90 degrees.

«I'll show you to your first class. Be sure to greet them okay?» He said and I nodded. I followed him from behind, getting my stuff for the first class.
«Here it is, Now go on. I have to do some Work.»
I nodded and watched him walk out of my sight. I inhaled and exhaled to calm down.

I slowly knocked on the door and came inside.
«G-Good Morning Class. I am your n-new Math Teacher, Jeon Jungkook.» I said stuttering.
I was now in the front and looked at the students who was now whispering to eachother.

'Damn He's cute.'
'Finally a teacher who I can work with!'

I just didn't mind it. «Teacher! I have a question!» A deep voice said, raising his hand. I looked over to him. «What is i-it?» I asked. «Do you have a boyfriend, or girlfriend?» The boy said smirking abit. I quickly turned red. «N-no.. and please refrain from asking those questions because it's personal.» I said.

I heard squeals from girls and some whispers from boys. «Anyways, Each of you will introduce yourself infront for me to get to know you.» I said. «First up is the one infront.» I said pointing to the person.

«Sup, Im Min Yoongi, Call me Suga not Yoongi, If you do I'll kill you.» He said and turned to me. He grinned and pinched my cheeks. «Well that was sudden..» I said blushing, laughing a bit. "Not fair you get to pinch his cheeks!" A boy screamed and I started to blush hard.

The boy named Suga Just shrugged and sat back down. «N-now now, Behave yourselves.» I said and everyone became so quiet. I widened my eyes. «Next.» I said. It went on and on and It reached the last person.

I heard squeals from the girls as the man came to the front. «Im Kim Taehyung-» He said to them and leaned to my ear and whispered to me. «—But you can call me daddy.» He said smirking and slapped my butt making me jump. «You ain't my d-daddy.» I mumbled and pushed him back to his seat. I looked down trying to calm my red face.

«Anyways class, It's your next class so get ready. I'll be visiting your Gym class.» I said and packed my stuff. I opened the door and I heard No's from boys and the girls. I sighed and went outside. «So Mr Jeon, How was the students?» Mr Park said. «They behave well Infront of me, they are also playful at the same time but they know their limits.» I said smiling at him and He just nodded.

Time Skip~!
At lunch!
Author's P.O.V

Jungkook went to the cafeteria along with his mates. He sat alone in the cafeteria and ate. «Mr Jeon, Why are you alone?» A boy asked. «Oh, Taehyung-ssi. I just want to..»Jungkook said smiling at him. «Mind If I sit here then?» He said pointing at the seat. «I-I don't mind.» Jungkook said smiling up at him.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook and they both were eating. «Mr Jeon, Why do you look so cute?» Taehyung said. Jungkook widened his eyes and started stuttering and blushing. «What's w-with the s-sudden q-question? Im not cute..» Jungkook said. 'Why am I like this? If I am a teacher, act like one Jungkook!' Jungkook thought to himself. «Who said that to you, Mr Jeon?» Taehyung said.

Jungkook just shrugged. «But I think your cute~» Taehyung said and pinched my cheeks. «You do know I'm older than you, Am I right? I'm also your math Teacher. Don't be so straightforward...» I said nervously. «But You look so young, Mr Jeon.» Taehyung said and the bell rang.

«I'll see you later, Mr Jeon.» Taehyung said in a deep voice sending shivers down to Jungkook's spine. «Go to your class now.» Jungkook said to him and Taehyung just walked away. Jungkook sighed in relief and went to his next class that he will he teaching.

~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter
Stay tuned for the next chapter, my fellow readers~💕