flashback

After backing off with ragini, sanskar went to his room.

He is thinking about how his life changed in a while. After that he changed his dress and slept, not so easily by thinking about swara.

The next day mark, everybody got ready including our hero but he is really tensed about swara because on this day he came to know how much extent ragini will go to get laksh. So he only appointed his guards around badi.

Soon all reaches badi as in serial ragini started her melodrama. Sanskar has become really tense about swara. He is not able to contact his guards either. So he pleaded sujatha with his eyes and asked her to get him out anyway.

By this he came out and contacted the guards. They inform him that ragini pushed swara into the river before they could reach them searching for her.

He is really tense now. He drove off to the temple without wasting time.

After some time he got a call from Aman, his pa came bestie. He informed them that they found swara and she was admitted to the Hospital.

She is under observation. After sometimes swara got her conscious sanskar just hugged her she was overwhelmed by this action she also hugged back after so silence sanskar started to speak something which will be revealed soon.

Precap: Life After 6 months