So Much of Daddie's Little Boy

(Marco x Male Reader)

It's been so long. Your paws just patted the surface of the water. Your eyes kept to the Moby Dick sailing off in the opposite direction. You noticed the fire erupt from the back before taking off to you. You chuckled to the fire bird who fluttered before you.

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in." Marco chuckled.

"I missed you too."

You jumped up onto the railing of the ship. Clawing onto the railing until Marco landed before you. He grabbed your hand before helping you up. You both tackled to the ground with Marco pinning you down.

"Hello, little brother." Marco smirked.

You cupped his cheeks before kissing him softly. He kissed back while you wound your hair through his hair. Marco pulled back.

"Not here. My room. When everyone is asleep."

"Of course."

He helped you up while Marco brought you to the deck.

"(Y/N)!"

You turned to Izo who instantly glomped onto you. You laughed with him while Marco was in the distance. Watching the two of you. Ace stepped up to him while more and more of your brothers embraced you.

"Who's that?" Ace whispered.

"That is our younger brother." Marco said, "He is a spy for pops of the marines."

Ace furrowed, "A spy?"

"Oh yes, one of Pops most treasured secrets. He treasures him the most."

"What? Why? Doesn't he treasure us all?"

"Oh of course he does. But. (Y/N) is his real son. But we don't talk about it."

Ace gave a soft 'oh' while you were brought to Whitebeard himself.

"Hey pops." You grinned.

"Gurara. My son. Welcome back home." He chuckled.

You stepped up to him while he scooped you up.

"I'm happy to be home, pops."

It was annoying. That weird noise. It creaked and groaned. And. It sounded human. But.
Ace groaned throwing his pillow on the floor before getting up. He stormed out of his room before getting to Marco's. Gripping onto the handle he swung the door open.

"What the hell-"

Ace froze seeing Marco mounted on top of you. With your legs on his hips and arms around his neck. You slowly buried your head into his neck.

"Oh. My god. Your fucking Whitebeard's son."

"Ace shut up." Marco hissed.

"Oh. And he doesn't know."

"I'm gonna kill you."

Ace grinned, "Happy fucking."

He knew exactly how to play this card.

"Alright everyone! Lets play a game! To welcome home our brother!"

Marco grabbed your arm, "He's up to something watch your back."

You rolled your eyes, "What some brotherly love gonna do?"

"Just be careful (Y/N)."

Ace turned to Thatch handing him a tankard.

"Watch over (Y/N) he's a light weight. So. Be careful with this game."

"Oh or course Thatch."

Ace got you wasted.

You laughed slumping back against the deck. The tankard rolled over to Marco's foot. You gasped looking up at him.

"Marco!" You cheered.

"(Y/N). I dare you to tell Pops about you and Marco."

"Okay."

You jumped to your feet before weaving through your brothers. Marco snapped to Ace before going after you.

"Pops! I love Marco! And there's nothing you can do about it!" You huffed.

The deck was quiet as Marco pushed by to get to you. Newgate stared down at the two of you.

"Ah ha, pops. He's drunk he doesn't know what he's talking about." Marco explained.

"No! Pops! I slept with Marco! On multiple occasions. I love him! I'll prove it too!"

You turned to him and cupped his face. You kissed him roughly before pulling back and turned to pops. He blinked while the crew watched in shock. For what would happen to the first division commander?

"Marco." Newgate growled.

He gave a sheepish grin, "Yes pops?"

"Is this true?"

Marco looked to you then back to Newgate.

"Yes pops."

It was quiet while you took Marco's hand. As you both turned to Newgate.

"They say you can't help who you fall in love with. Now I see what they mean by that. I bless you my sons."

You gasped as you glomped onto Marco. Nuzzling your face against his cheek. Before. You threw up down his back. Then passed out.

You groaned sitting up and holding your head. You looked around Marco's room. Seeing he was sitting at his desk. Writing down a new map. Or something.

"There are pills on the nightstand."

"Oh. Thank you."

You reached over for them when you stopped. Your eyes narrowed to a silver ring on your hand.

"What is it (Y/N)?"

You looked up to Marco, "Wh-where did the ring come from?"

"(Y/N). You told pops about us."

He turned to you leaning over the back of the chair.

"He had blessed our relationship. So. I proposed to you. Which you agreed in your drunken state."

"I'm engaged."

You grinned, turning to him. He chuckled.

"And the crew knows. So. They are going to do the wedding preparations."

"Oh. How long will it take?"

"Three hours. Max."

"Then you shouldn't see your groom before the wedding."

"You know I don't believe in superstitions."

"Bad luck isn't something you should mess with."

"Then I'll take it on."