Part 1

Night

In a corner of Mumbai- City of dreams, a girl with open hair was sitting on a chair in the balcony, with a cup of coffee in her hand. The blowing winds touched her face which brought a beautiful smile on her face.

She kept the coffee mug on the table and picked up the diary and the pen. She opened the diary with a smile on her face. She then opened a new page of the diary.

She folded her legs and sat comfortably. She then kept the diary on her lap and took a deep breath and started writing.

4 March,18

Like all the days, today was also the same yet different. Today I woke up quite early and did my regular chores. Then I went to my love...okay second love, radio station, for my morning show.

Flashback

She reached to the radio station and parked her scooty in the parking area. Then she went upstairs. As soon as she entered inside, one of her colleague greeted her.

Tanvi-"good morning Natasha" Natasha stopped there

Natasha-"good morning...Is Mr. Kapoor is here? "

Tanvi-"no...actually he will not be able to come for today's show.." Natasha immediately looked at Tanvi

Natasha-"is this a joke?"

Tanvi-"Nats...actually his wife is not well, she is in the hospital"

Natasha-"then its fine....(she looked at her watch)..it's time for the show...." And she started walking followed by Tanvi

Tanvi-"and what about the show...I mean without guest.."

Natasha stopped and turned to Tanvi and smiled

Natasha-"don't worry...today I am going to listen to our listener (then she turned and started walking followed by Tanvi)...every time they listen to us, now it's their turn.."

Natasha entered in the live room. She sat on her chair and wore her head phones. Then she signalled with thumbs up that she is ready and can go on-air.

Natasha-"hi guys, lets welcome one more new morning with a beautiful smile, only with me...your Natasha. One more night passed and some talks,..some thoughts were left unsaid and some were said..... You are the one who always listen to us, so...I thought that today I am going to listen to you guys. Because in our life, we have very plenty number of people who listen to us patiently. So...today you will say and I will listen to you. You can share anything...from your anger on any person, your happiness or (she took a deep breath)...the pain of your heart...anything, so call on this number 9876670042 and let's talk. But before that let's listen to this song..."

She then played the song

Maana ki hum yaar nahin-

Maana ke hum yaar nahin
Lo tay hai ke pyaar nahi

Phir bhi nazrein na tum milana
Dil ka aitbaar nahi
ke hum yaar nahi

In another corner of Mumbai

A boy came out of his washroom in white shirt with wet hair. He stood in front the mirror and dried his hair with a towel, and then he threw the towel on the bed. He was setting his hair, when his younger brother, Ishaan came to his room with ear phones plugged in his ears.

Ishaan-"good morning bro" and removed one of the ear plugs from one of his ears. Then he sat on the bed.

Aditya-"good morning (he looked at Ishaan's reflection in the mirror)...what are you listening to??"

Ishaan-"radio...you should also listen to her...she is just amazing...her voice is so beautiful..." Aditya turned back

Aditya-"don't waste your time in all these craps....focus on your studies.."

Ishaan-"just listen to her for ones...I bet you...you gonna fall for her voice.." and he turned on the radio to loudspeaker.

Nazron se na karna tum bayaan
Woh jise inkaar nahi
Mana ke hum yaar nahi
......

......

Tu jo soye toh meri tarah
Ik pal ko bhi karaar nahi
Maana ke hum yaar nahin

As soon as the song came to an end, Natasha's voice was audible.

Natasha-"hope so that you guys loved the song, so let's begin the journey of our talk...and let's see who is our first caller.."

As soon as Aditya heard her voice, he moved closed to his brother and sat beside him.

Aditya-"what is her name??"

Ishaan-"Natasha.." then both of them silently listened to her

Caller-"hii...Natasha.."

Natasha-"hii....may I know your name?"

Caller-"my name is Karan...I am in love with your voice...and your voice is so beautiful..."

Natasha-"thank you so much...and yah Karan what would you like to share with us.."

Karan(caller)-"actually I have nothing to share as of now but I want to ask you something....may I?"

Natasha-"oh...ya sure"

Karan(caller)-"what is love according to you??"

Natasha-"for me love is something which look beautiful in books, films, serials....but in real life nothing is like that(her eyes got wet and then she took a deep breath) but I do agree every person have different experiences and they will have different definition for love...."

Karan(caller)-"if I am not wrong...someone has broken your heart.."

Natasha-"no absolutely not...nothing is like that. It was good talking to you.."

Karan(caller)-"same here..and i have a request.."

Natasha-"go ahead..."

Karan(caller)-"please do such shows on regular basis so that we can talk with you and share anything we want..."

Natasha-"ya sure...will try my best to do such things on a regular basis...by the way, which is your favourite song...let me play that for you..."

Karan(caller)-"tere mere darmiyaan"

Natasha-"it was good talking to you Karan and guys keep calling on 9876670042"

Then she played the song

Tere Mere Darmiyaan-

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
Tu wahaan hai main yahaan
Kyun saath hum nahin
Faisley jo kiye
Faasley hi mile
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi
Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere
Le ja mujhe...

........

........

Tu jo soye toh meri tarah
Ik pal ko bhi karaar nahi
Maana ke hum yaar nahin

And soon the song came to an end.

*************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope u guys loved it.

plz do vote and comment..

thank you :)