Epilogue

7 Years Later

"You guys are finally here." Anne said hugging us as she welcomed us inside. "Grandmaa!" Our 3 year old son Elijah screamed wrapping his arms around Mom's legs. Seven years since me and Harry got married and Had Elijah after 3 years. Our first little bundle of joy and Then this year Darcy our second bundle of Joy. "How's my bug?" Mom said taking Darcy from my arms. "She's fine. Enjoying ruining everyone's sleep at night." I said rolling my eyes making Mom laugh. "Hey mom" Harry said coming in giving Mom a hug. It was months since we all had met. With Harry's busy recording and tour schedule it made it hard for us to visit mom every once in a while. Finally he was home for few days so we decided to have a get together at mom's place. "Hey Gem." I hugged Gemma then Michael.
"Where's my handsome nephew." I said looking around. "Here he is." I heard Harry from behind me. I smiled looking at him. He had Elijah in his one arm and Carlos in other. "Aunt Shanaya!" Carlos ran towards me. Hugging my legs tightly. "I'll take her." Gemma said taking Darcy from my Arms. "How's my handsome man?" I said picking him up. "I am great. What about you?" He asked me. "I am fine. Just a little tired." I said speaking the truth but at the same time overacting my exhausted expression. "Don't worry you'll be fine." He said patting my cheeks. Everyone laughed at his little action. "What a smart man he has turned into to."

I placed Darcy lightly on the bed. She was finally asleep. "Hey Gemma have you seen Harry anywhere?"
"I think he went upstairs." She said. I quickly made my way upstairs. What was he even doing up there. "Harry." I called out his name in the corridor. He wasn't there in the first room. I opened the door to the next room.

A pair of arms pulled me in making me slightly scream in terror until I saw who it was. It was Harry he covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. "It's me babe!" He said. "What are you even doing in here? You scared the shit out of me." I said with my hand still on my chest trying to calm my fast breath. "Just wanted to make a call." He replied. "Oh! Okay let's go downstairs Mom is setting the table." I said walking ahead. But Harry pulled me towards him. My back was against his chest as I felt his breath tingling on my neck. "It's just you and me alone. After so long." He said huskily kissing my neck lightly moving further down. "Harry." This wasn't the right time to make love. Definitely not. He turned me around making me look in his eyes. They were dark with desire. I took a deep breath in. "Harry, you know this is not the-." I was cut of in the middle when his lips crushed mine forcefully. I tried to resist very hard but I couldn't. The way his tongue teased my mouth it was completed impossible to not give in, So I just gave in. "Open your mouth for me baby." He said between the kiss. I let his tongue explore my mouth while I worked on removing his pants. Harry's hand made it's way pulling up the top I was wearing to slip my of my panties. He pushed me towards the bed making me lie down. In an instant he was on top of me adjusting himself in between my legs. And then in a second he plunged inside me. I moaned loudly making Harry cover my mouth again to suppress it. Each stroke he took inside me filled me up with ecstasy making both of us came at the same time. Harry collapsed on top of resting his head on my chest. We waited until our breath became back to normal. Harry got up and then helped me to sit on the bed. He pulled up his pants and ran his fingers through his Hair to fix them as they were a complete mess. "my lipstick." I pointed at his lips. He just wiped it with his T-shirt. "Let's go." He held his hand out. "I'll be be there in a minute." I said. "Okay." He kissed my forehead and left.
I made my way to the washroom. My lipstick was the only make up I was wearing and that was completely ruined. So I washed my face quickly and tied my hair into a bun and re-applied my lipstick before I made my way downstairs.

Everyone was already sat at their places serving themselves. I settled down beside Harry who had Elijah on his lap. "Come here El." I said settling him down on my lap. "What do you wanna have." I asked him. "The pie." I rolled my eyes. "Honey we are having lunch first then desert." He looked at me disappointed making everyone laugh. "So tell me what will you have for lunch."
"I'll have whatever you have. But I do get the pie after that right?" He asked looking at me with his brown doe eyes that he got from me. "Yes you do Elijah." Harry answered him back ruffling his hair. The lunch was amazing and Elijah got to have the pie too.