Chapter 1

Dasani😍
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and my mama screaming.I got up and did my hygiene. I got dressed in my outfit.

I called Sydnie and asked was she ready she said yes

I called Sydnie and asked was she ready she said yes. I have been here since the summer and I have 3 bestfriends. Aaliyah and Kaliyah have their own cars. Sydnie's car in the shop though. I ran downstairs told my mama bye and ran out the door.

At School
I walked in my first class nervous asf. Boys was staring. Bitches was mean mugging. But this one boy caught my eye. He was lightskin with braces. I guess he had a gf cause a bitch walked up to him and mean mugged me. I looked at her and laughed. Aaliyah walked in the class and ran to me. "Hayyy Boooo." She said. " Hey Aaliyah." I said. The teacher walked in eyeing me. I rolled my eyes. "Hello Students my name is Mr.Brown". He said still eyeing me. I felt uncomfortable asf.

Skip to lunch
I walked in the lunchroom. It was loud asl.
This girl bumped into me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes it was the same hoe that was with that boy. "Bitch move tf out my way." She said. "Bitch you bumped into me so calm tf down." I said. " You was the bitch that staring at my man." She yelled. " Yup i was so now that you got yo answer move dumb hoe." I yelled back. She pushed me and sent one punch right to her face. She grabbed my hair and tried to slam me. I kicked her in the stomach so she can fall and got on top off her. By then people was coming to see what was happening. I got up and started dragging her ass until i felt somebody pull me off her. I looked and saw that boy I let her go and the boy carried me out to the hallway. He put me on my feet. " What happened out there." He said. I told him everything that happened and he shook his head. " I broke up with her in the summer fuck is she still claiming me foe." He said. I just gave him a 'ion know nigga' look. " Whats yo name?" He asked. "Dasani hbu?" I said. "Nick but please call me Nahmir and can i have yo number." "Um hey Nahmir and sure 323-432-7536." " Thanks Dasani ill call you lata okay?" " Okay Nahmir."

End of Chapter😩
What do you think😌
Like
Comment
Vote
~Shugga😌❤️