Chapter 4

Noah's POV

It's probably 2:00Am now and I hear the basement door creak open. "Hey. Pssst..... Ghost boy you down there?" I hear a males voice say. I run to the door and escape the basement Tristan is standing in front of me. "Wanna come into my room?" He asks and I nod. He takes me to his room and I close and lock the door. "Calm down Casper." He chuckled. "Why did I smell poison...." I say and his expression goes blank. "Life isn't worth living." He says and lays on his bed. I jump into the bed and hover over him. "I'm dead death isn't a good thing. I'll do anything to keep you safe.

"Why do you care about me?" He asks and I bite my lip. "Because I find you attractive ok? Yes I'm gay I'm sorry I'll just go back to the basement...." I say and go to open the door but I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "Don't go, I've never had someone care about me. I'm gay too, don't worry." He said and I turned around. "Please promise me you'll stay alive." I say about to let my tears fall. "Only if you promise to live in my room with me." He says and I agree by hugging him.

We talk for what seems like hours and I wake up cuddled next to Tristan. He's so cute when he's asleep. I don't want to wake him up so I change out of my clothes and I'm about to put a towel around my waist when I feel Tristan's strong arms around me. "Do you know you have a really cute butt?" He chuckles and holds me close and I feel his hardness against my leg. "Some ones horny this morning." I smirk

(End of chapter 4 maybe a dirty chapter will be next? ;} )