What's up with Bev?

Song I picked for this is So Sleepy by Fiona Apple ^.^
hopeful it fits this chapter ^.^

I engulfed F/n in a hug than let go and bowed," Mon cher" "You're so weird." She said back.  "Somebody's got to be different in this world!" I laughed.

" Guys this is totally random but does Bev live with Bill and his family? Maybe that's why she is always with him." I asked. " Yeah that's totally why." Richie laughed and started leaning on me.

" I'm pretty sure , you guys wanna go see? I mean ever since her father crap happened she has been more quiet about who she is staying with." Eddie said. "Aren't they at school though" I asked. "No." F/n said plainly. Weird..oh well.

" Okay well what are we just standing her for let's freaking go." I said back. " Are we walking because we didn't bring our bikes." Eddie said. " No we're fucking flying , yes we're walking." Richie said back.

As we got up to bill's doorstep , I stopped in front of the door ," What should we say?"  " What do you mean?" Richie walked straight inside. " Well okay than, how the fuck did you know the door was open?" I asked. "I didn't" He said back pushing up his glasses.

" W-what are y-you guys doing h-here?" Bill asked. " We came to check up on you and Bev , I was curious on if Bev lived with you now?" I was excited in a way. " U-uh yeah." Bill said. "Okay can I hang out with her sometime?" I asked.

"Uh no, I don't want you to smoke again or steal." I shrugged, " Whatever I'm going to get Bev." I stared at Bill who just pointed down the hall. I walked to where she was laying down on the couch asleep.  I poked her face.

Bev rolled over to look at me, "Bev.." I said poking her again, without her eyes still open. "Why are you here?" She laughed a little. "I was curious if you were living with Bill and it turns out you are and I wanted to hang out and blah blah blah, are you okay?" I said back.

" I don't know." She said back. " What do you mean?" I asked. " Just memories and flashbacks .... they still haunt me." She looked at the ceiling. " It's okay I'm here for you." I said. " I know but... I don't know it's just difficult to explain." She rolled back over. I hugged her and walked over to Richie.

" I guess it's just you and me today." I said. " What happened to you hanging with Bev?" Richie asked. " I'll tell ya later," I said grabbing his hand "let's go, bye losers I'll see you tomorrow." " So where exactly are we going?" Richie asked.

" Well I have an idea." I said. " Me too." Richie said back. " No not that." I said.  " How did you know what I was thinking?" Richie said back. " Because I would have said the same but...no." I said.

"But wanna know some good news and kind of bad." I laughed. He looked at me confused. " You're it," I poked him and ran down the street, like a three year old who just got an avocado for Christmas.

" What the fuck?" Richie said as I ran around the corner of the street and turned around pushed a little by Richie pulling him down into the grass with me. I laughed a little.

I stared at the sky and watched the birds , while Richie laid beside me in the grass. " Do you ever wish you were free from all the complications in life and just could do what you love without being lectured or hated for?" I said, Richie looked over.

 "I mean Bev she seems to want freedom as well , when I talked to her she said the memories and flashbacks haunted her." I said looking at Richie. "I mean a lot of shit did happen." Richie said back.

I held his hand, "Thank you." " For what pissing people off I mean that might be the first time I've been thanked." Richie said back.

" For everything , for being there  for being yourself and being here right now."  I faced him than back up at the sky. We both just stared at the sky , pointing at what the clouds look like.

-Updated-