chapter 2

OMG he recognises me, I hope he doesn't know me from FGC because I if he does I would have to transfer to another school. "do you know her" a tiny voice asked I turned and stared at the petite girl, her voice sounded tiny and totally fake. "Yeah " Danny answered,  "well, I don't know you " I blurted out. 
"I saw you on instagram " he explained with a smirk
"and I also know someone who is obsessed with you, I thought you were attending Fatima girls college in Abuja, what are you doing in Lagos?  He asked
why is he asking me that,  I wondered. The bell rings and saved me from answering that question. Honey, I guess that's what her name was, walked into the class and stood in front, I followed her, Danny is already sitting in the front row , she banged the first green desk and most of the sleepy heads woke up and glared at her "sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep,  I just wanted to introduce you to your fellow classmate, you guys were not in the main class when she came,  her name is Johanna and I want you guys to be nice to her." she gave them a pretty puppy dog eyes which they couldn't say no to,. " Can't she introduce herself or is she dumb" a very sexy voice asked  from behind. I looked towards the door to see who blurted out that nonsense, then I saw the most handsome guy, did I say Danny is handsome, if I said so then this particular guy is drop dead gorgeous,  Danny is a hot chocolatey this guy is a hot caramelety, I know that word doesn't exist dhurr... he is so fine with those pink lips and dimples that showed when he smirked. Who handsome ep, he called me dumb I thought I noticed he was still staring at me, I was about giving him a good reply but honey beat me to it "she introduced herself in the main class but since you are a perpetual late comer, beside I introduced her to my humble classmates not to you" he just stood there,  a very serious looking woman with glasses walked into the class she stared at all of us then turned to me "Johanna " I nodded in reply "everybody go to your seat now " she commanded she turned to face honey and said "Adora, don't you have a class? " oh that's her name. Adora just smiled and curtsied a bit and walked out she stopped then waved at me. I walked to an empty seat at the back,  that annoying jerk sat beside me. Ugh... We were having commerce so the lesson began.

             *******************

  The lesson ended after approximately 45 minutes,  we all stood up and the class was almost empty , I put my books back into my bag. That caramelety hottie was stealing glances at me but he looked angry not like I care anyway, his name is Michael, he kept on sleeping not even paying attention and Mrs adeetokunbo the commerce teacher was just busy shouting "Michael don't sleep in my class " I laughed , Micheal looked at me again and walked out of the class, he kinda looks familiar but I can't remember where I  have seen him. A slim tall girl walked up to me
    "Hey, Johanna "
    "hi" I replied with my one million dollars smile well I really want to fit in.
    "Adora, sent me " she gave me a lip tight smile
  "why did she send you to me " I asked because I was confused
" She asked me to help you find your way back to the main class, we are having English lessons in the next four minutes" she replied looking at her watch.
  "Well, I can find my way " I faked annoyance
   She just laughed as I picked up my bag and we started walking. I decided to start a conversation beside she didn't even tell me her name .
   "what's your name "
   "oh, my bad, am okikiola just call me kiki " she smiled
  "okay, uhm Adora,  I thought her name is honey because one guy like this was calling her that"
      "Danny right?  " I nodded , that's what he calls her, her full name is Adadioranma honey Okoli but the name is too long so we are call her Adora, honey is her middle name.
   "She is kind of weird " I mumbled
  "I know right,  she is fun and there is never a dull moment when she is around.  Uhmm I will say she is crazy"
   We both laughed like we have known each other for years.
    "Are they together? "I asked because am really curious, don't ask me why
   " That's what the rumours say but I don't know for sure " she answered then stopped, she gave me this look that I can't explain "do you like Danny, cause if you do, then am sorry to disappoint you he doesn't have time for anyone except Adaora.
  "Who told you I like him " I retorted
She just smiled
   "Why are the others not nice like you and Adora " I had to ask those girls are so mean, the boys are trying to be nice but boys are problems  they only give you headache, the girls on the other hand, I don't even know what they are feeling like.
   "They want you to come and greet them first" dunno's voice brought me back from my little trance
  " They should keep dreaming "
Ehen, before I will do amebo and forget myself , "kiki, do we have a permanent seat in the main class "
   "Yeah, just take one empty seat "
   "how many students are in the class"
" about twenty two ,you and bisola making a total of twenty four students"
We finally reached the main class, she went to her seat ,I went to the seat I sat on earlier before commerce class,then I realised that most of the boys are sitting at my back they are even looking at my ass, perverts ,its not flat sha so no worries, the English teacher walked in, we all greeted her. She started teaching, I don't feel like paying attention so I looked around the class, Adora is sitting in the middle row with one slim girl , Danny the last row with Micheal, funmi, the first row, almighty bisola boss of all bosses have already blended, she is sitting with that queen bee on makeup I guess the person sitting with her left the seat for her, she is busy chewing gum in the class room when there is a teacher in the class.
  " Johanna!! "
  "Yes" I answered immediately I heard my name, all eyes were on me, I quickly stood up when I realised the teacher was the one shouting my name.
   "Alice in wonderland " she(mrs adetokunbo) complimented, I will take it as a compliment anyway. Queen bee and bisola with their little gang were just busy snickering like what I dont know.internally rolling my eyes.
"Are you back ?" she asked as she clapped her hand
"Yes ma " I replied her with a smirk
" we were actually revising she began , the things we have done since jss1, and I want to know if you are fit to be in this class.
    Oh God, pls let her not ask me something I don't know, am already feeling embarrassed,  if I fail to answer the question, the embarrassment will be worst. I quickly prayed.
  "Johanna, are you listening?
"Yes ma" I replied quickly, my palms are already sweaty, am not the brilliant type but am not dull either.
" mention five types of noun"
Wahala done come, see dis woman oh, how am I supposed to remember, will they ask me this kind of question in WAEC that am preparing for.