Prologue

First day of school (grade 9)

*morning alarm is ringing*

"Ugh, I could not sleep at all last night, wait what time is it?!"

*7:00 AM*

OH SHOOT. I AM GOING TO BE LATE! I quickly got up and  ran to bathroom, getting ready for school. It is the first day and I am already going to be late. Good job, me.  This is a new city too, my first day in this place, my first day at school and... I AM LATE. I got ready as fast as I could and ran downstairs. "Jeena, good morning honey" "hi mom," I said as I got my bags and was heading towards the door, "sorry mom, I am late, talk to you after school." I ran off before she could say anything.

I luckily caught the bus and was able to come to school as soon as the bell rang. But as soon as I came, I was looking for my name on the list... *Jeena S: classroom 3056*

Where is that? I really did not think this through did I? Ugh, I should have just slept earlier and not have wasted time reading some Wattpad stories. I thought to myself as the principal came by and said, "you are going to need a late slip if you do not go in 5 minutes."

I responded quickly saying, "sorry ms. I am new here and do not know my way around because I missed the school tour"

"Well you are not the only one, every other grade 9 is new here too, you have 5 minutes," she said strictly.

I quickly took a picture of the school map and ran upstairs. Great, now the principal thinks I am a bad student.
Well, oh wow... Here it is, my class. My stomach started to get butterflies. Uh I feel so sick, what should I do, I do not know anyone here, ugh and I am late, why do I always have these problems?
But whatever, let me just go in before another teacher yells at me.

I went in and the class immediately went silent. wow this is awkward.
I saw the teacher sitting by her desk and immediately walked towards it. As i did so, the teacher noticed and said "you must be Jeena, right".
"Yes, Sorry I was late. I am new to this school and city as well and I missed the school tour since I went on vacation, so I kind of got lost" I responded. "But, I will never be late again, I am sorry."
"Oh, honey,  that is not a problem, my name is Ms. Jane and I will be your homeroom teacher for this year," she said as she handed me note paper. "So let us find you a seat," she said as she was looking around the room, "Oh, there it is, Jeena, your seat is going to be right over there for the year," she said as the pointed at a seat near a boy with blown brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He has average traits but makes it work nicely for him.
Wait no he actually is kind of cute. I hope I am not my awkward self today, but anyways he probably would never like me, so whatever, I thought as I walked to my seat.

*teacher started teaching*

The boy next to me started talking, " Hi , my name is Jin, what is yours?" I froze and then responded saying "Hi, I am Jeena." And quickly went back to writing the notes as I wondered why he started to talk to me because he seems popular( most likely because he lived here before and all these people came from the same elementary school). Do I really think he likes me right now? Jeena, just do your work.
And anyways he probably hates me now because I seem so rude, my awkwardness just makes me seem rude, great job me!

Jin's POV

Oh, new girl I see. They way she looks down, while walking... is kind of cute, but she probably would never like me, like I am way to handsome, haha I am way too funny too. But wow who is she? Oh, WAIT, SHE IS GOING TO BE SITTING BESIDE ME, I panicked and quickly said "Hi, my name is Jin, what is yours?" She responded with "Jeena" wow what a nice name, never heard that before. It kind of sounds like Jin, Is it fate? Probably not, she replied harshly. She seems like she already hates me. What did I do? Whatever, my suspicion was right, I am too handsome.