Chapter 2: Fake Love.

He probably thinks I am such a rude weirdo. Why do I have to like him, Kim Taehyung, out of all people?
I ran to my locker and was pushed against it before I could open it
He was standing right in front of me with his right arm beside my head.

Yeah, UH JIN?! Why are...YOU here?
As I said this, I realized, hah was he waiting for me?
"Jin,  were you waiting for me?" I smirked and gave a small chuckle.

He quickly moved his armed and fixed his shirt, seeming to be kind of... uh agitated?

"Yeah, uh I asked you, were you waiting for me? Wow, you missed me that much huh?" I said again.

"Me? Waiting for you? Please Jeena, if I was waiting for you, then it means... uh...that...
Yeah,That pigs are flying, because then that would also mean I won that bet we made in grade 9."

"About...?"

"About, me saying that one day pigs will fly, and you kept denying it, acting like I was crazy."

"Oh yeah, well they still can t so why were you waiting? Huh? "

"Jeena, you loser, I was not waiting, I just had to go to Math club. There was a secret meeting we did not invite you too, haha"
Jin replied.

"Wow, okay, my best friend lying to me, wow whatever"

We both then started to head outside to the front of the school.

"Hey, Jeena, how was detention?" He smirked.

"Oh, well I took a nap in it, and wow they still give homework. But wait also, Taehyung had my pencil, it was so awkward"
As I said this, I could feel my face become warm.

"Ew are you blushing or something? You loser, your cheeks always puff up when you get nervous"

"Uh, what ew no I am not loser"

*car horn*

Hah saved by the bell or well car horn.
"Anyways my ride is here, Don t miss me bestie" I said as I started laughing.

*Next Day*

*At school*

Yesterday was a long day, it was omg the first time I talked to Taehyung.
Does he like me.
It low-key seemed like it, but I mean I am honestly thirsty, like I need to stop.
If Jin finds out he would be so mad, because I did not tell him.
Wait let me just, tell him, I like someone else because I don t want to expose myself that quickly.
Who could it be... uh, I thought as I looked around. Oh, perfect, it will be Jungkook, he used to be friends with Jin too, and he is like best friend with Taehyung right now, so this should be good. Right? Well, too late, not regrets now, he is coming.

"Hey! Jin, wait I need to tell you something at lunch, just meet me by the roof"

"Wow no, 'how are you?'"

He was cut off by the bell, so he just stumbled and quickly responded with "fine, loser, bye"

Jin POV

So last night, I spent so much time thinking about it, but this should work. My plan on slowly confessing to Jeena.
I will just leave anonymous notes.
Well, yes this is not really confessing but, I can not just completely expose myself, it will be too... harsh and our friendship is what is extremely important to me. I don t want to lose her, that loser, is mine. 

The Note

Hopefully, this is the right locker, but Jeena is it? Hi, I am your secret admirer. You may or may not know me, but I, obviously know you. I kind of like you Jeena, but I do not know what to do.
How about text me some time?
My number is — —- ——.

End of note

Wow, hopefully it sounds like someone else wrote it or something so that it is not completely obvious.
Oh yeah, the phone number is just another one I got from an app. So I can text her and she will never know it is me.

Woah there she is, I quickly hid the note under the textbook I was carrying.

"Hey! Jin, wait I need to tell you something at lunch, just meet me by the roof" she said.

"Wow no, 'how are you?'" i responded.

I was cut off, by the bell, but i quickly said okay and she left.

Wait why does she want to talk to me up there? Wait does she like and me and wants to confess, no probably not. Stop being delusional Jin.

I quickly put the note through the hole in the locker and left.

Back to Jeena POV

The bell later rang for lunch. My stomach has so many butterflies in it, I feel like vomiting.

So, I am going to tell him.

I went to the locker and as I opened it, a letter came falling down.