Moment In Time

Time is a fabric, each event each word spoken a threading winding itself into a carpet of beautiful colours, ever extending, widening each second the world is changing. That's the future is so different. Every decision every choice alters the future just a little bit. So guessing trying to know. Is almost impossible. Because every second, something changes the future moving it from a different path. Ever so slightly. Never enough to ever think it can really make a difference. But it does, a word said, a bullet shot it can have repercussions in every place. A butterfly landing on a flower, being late for work or forgetting your homework. Whatever happens set you on a road that would be different if something else had happened.

People think that they just go back in time and tell everyone what the future will be like. Even Dr Who likes to go round and explain to everyone that he's from a different planet. But that's not how it works. Nobody ever has someone come into the street and tell them that there going to have 3 children, have a stroke and die aged 63. But there are people like that, that now the secrets of time, that see anything they want to see, their there you just have to look. And their normal well not exactly normal there not aliens there humans. Who knew nothing of time-travel, had no idea that it could work. But then there picked specially for their job. They don't go to an interview and hand over a CV. There watched we all are.

Authors Note: Sorry decided to rejig the story a lot, but I still liked the name so kept it!! Please vote and comment ;)