Letter to readers

Wattpad,

The internet.

March 30th, 2018.

Dear readers,

There's a stigma against reaching out for support when you need it and leads to an 'I'm okay' facade that a lot of people carry around. Sometimes a lot of these people look perfectly happy and healthy, and we assume there can be absolutely wrong with their lives and they have everything easy. 

I'm challenging you to reach out to someone. Ask about their day, and get to know them. Actually, know them. As someone who's not very socially inclined, and who gets irritated very easily by social interaction you can say I'm (was?) not fond of extremely clingy people. If I knew Maxwell in real life, and I was Ollie I would probably not like him very much, but that doesn't say a lot about Maxwell, just more about me I suppose. 

I'm trying to get past that trait where I simply just expect people to have their lives together, and whatnot, and see them (and their problems) for what they are. Things aren't easily remedied, and maybe in a case when someone is being this way I could reach out and assure them instead of getting angry or irritated at them.

Ah, this came out a lot more chatty than I expected. 

Woah, book four of ten already? Six more books to go!  I hope all of you have been enjoying reading these books as much I've enjoyed writing them. This series means a lot to me. 

I'm curious; which book and character have been your favorite so far?

Thankful I could embrace on this journey with you all,

Saintc.

*If you're a new reader and might be wondering what else you might like from me, here are some recommendation:

Acceptance [32 parts/completed/romance.]

Summary

Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self-pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan.

But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance.

Finding August [27 parts/completed/romance.]

Summary

August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walked in - unexpectedly.

Vincent had a decent quiet life working as a tattoo artist in the city of Detroit, until the runway aspiring artist August knocks at his front door asking for a home. August promises it will only be for a year and Vincent agrees, but Vincent never knew that August keeping to that promise was going to be so painful.

Now Vincent sees August in the news just months after his disappearance. August is making it big and will be holding his first exhibition in New York. The thing is, Vincent can't just seem to stop himself from chasing after him.

Nerd Alert [27 parts/completed/humor.]

Summary

Alexander isn't your typical nerd. He'll say what he wants, do what he wants, and verbally bash you while doing it. That's what Travis, a soccer player assigned to be tutored by Alexander, hates most about him.

Confusing feelings, a drunken party, and a month of tutoring was all it took to get Travis to realize he was head over heels for the sharp-tongued Alex.

Now, if only he knew where Alex's sarcasm switch was.

Metrosexual Much?[Ongoing/teen fiction.]

Summary

Beck has a problem - everyone thinks he's gay. Well, that's easy to understand considering he's a tad - okay, very flamboyant. He's also a bit over-dramatic, a sucker for chick flicks, and extremely fashion conscious. (What? It's not his fault. His mum's a fashion designer!)

He's determined to break these labels and burn them in hell, but how on earth is he going to convince the world that he's straight when he's not even sure himself?

The Babysitter [22 parts/completed/humor.]

Summary

Antonio Martinez has a hard time fitting in. For one, he wasn't born in the USA and as a result, has a funny accent the kids at school made fun of. New money was looked down on in his private school, and so the former top of the class had it out for him for stealing her spot.

Antonio didn't think things could get any worse until his mother asked the son of her long-term boyfriend to keep an eye on him and his siblings - in other words, become their permanent babysitter.

And that was how Antonio's social life was completely ruined.