EPISODE 11: Jim's Past/ Ursula's Trap!!

Jim and his friends left the ship, and were taken to Merida's castle. In there, Mulan explains the reason they will hide here, and is because nobody knows the connection that Pocahontas has with her friend Merida, only Pocahontas father, Pocahontas herself, and of course Mulan knows because is the best idea that it occur to Pocahontas.

"It was a good idea to travel through a normal ship, or else if we had use something that flies, they would have spot us right on the bat." Rapunzel adds, even as she sits on the chair, at the dining table.

"That's right. A solar surfer, or anything with technology would've make us stand out, but the thing is that because of me, all of you are in danger. I wish I could know why." Jim says frustrated.

"Is not your fault, jim." Ariel smiles sweetly.

"We are strong women." Pocahontas adds, smiling too.

"Tell me Jim! How is Montressor Arabia?" Merida asks, hyper.

"Normal. People, aliens, umm..Advanced technology?" Jim chuckles.

"Good evening." Merida's mother appears, with John Rolfe behind, approaching the table.

"Mom! We should visit Montressor someday. Get out of this boring castle." Merida grins.

"Merida, please. Behave yourself, and please all of you forgive my daughter, she can be quite, well how do I put it? Special." The Queen giggles, as Merida huffs. They used to fight before, but now their bond is deep and true. They always have fun together, and learn from each other.

"Hey, nice to meet you stranger?" Flynn extends his hand to John Rolfe. And John Rolfe chuckles, shaking it. "Nice to meet you too."

"This is John Rolfe, an old friend of Merida's father, the King." The Queen explains and everybody greets John Rolfe, with a smile. During dinner time, everyone is telling things about each other, such as stories from their childhood, etc. When dinner is over, everybody except Jim and John Rolfe, head to their bedroom to get some rest. Jim decided to take a stroll by the garden.

"So, uh...What do you do for a living?" Jim asks, with both hands inside his jacket pockets.

"I export beer, and products to other countries." John Rolfe responds, even as he walks next to Jim. Then he adds "What about you? "

"I work at the Benbow Inn, with my mother, Sarah Hawkins." Jim smiles, but melancholic, he misses his mother.

"How is Sarah doing?" John Rolfe asks, casually. But his eyes show that on the inside, he is tense and nervous.

"You know my mother?" Jim asks.

"I do. She is the cousin of my wife, Eris." John Rolfe responds.

"Where is your wife?" Jim looks around. "Or are you on a business trip?" He is now ahead of John Rolfe by two people distance.

"Your mother misses you." John Rolfe says, and Jim stops on his tracks.

"I know, my mom can be strict when it comes to the Inn, but she is a great mom." Jim smiles, but his smile fades away when John Rolfe says "I meant your real mother, Eris, not Sarah Hawkins."

"Wha-What are you trying to say?" Jim is sweating cold.

"Eris and I are your real parents, and the reason why Ursula is after your life." John Rolfe, with a lot of difficulty confesses the truth he hid with Eris for 10 long years. Jim, only looks to the ground, glancing left-right-right-left, searching for words, or trying to comprehend the situation.

"Why are you suddenly saying this?" Jim asks, but now defensive.

"If you let me explain, son, then please have a seat." John Rolfe indicates the grass.