Part title

You wake up to feel weight on your stomach. You wake up and see temari laying in you,tenten's on the floor, Hinata is next to you, and matsuri is laying in your desk. Your cousin is texting siting on your chair." What happened?" You asked slapping Temari to wake her up." You guys had a extreme pillow fight." she says." Cool." Hinata is poking matsuri while temari and and you shake tenten awake. They wake up and you all went down stairs and ate some pancakes. " Ya'll wanna go to the mall with the guys?" Matsuri asks." Sure, can Itachi come?" She nods and you all go upstairs to change.(.polyvore)
You walk to your car. You, yin, and hinata sit in the front while temari, matsuri, and Sakura sit in the trunk. You texted the boys to meet you there while you pick up Itachi. Hinata got in the trunk while Itachi sat next to Yin. You drove to the mall listening to feel invisable.
Once there the guys where waiting and you all got out. You poke Neji saying." You where voted the slug." He made a confused face but brushed it off." GUYS?!!! This is my cousin Yin. Be nice." The all introduce themselves. You walked around the mall until you saw Sasuke's group. You all hid behind the wall looking at him." Look at him. Acting like he is the best." Tenten sneared." It disgusts me." Temari says." And to think he's a uchiha." Itachi says." I say we play a prank on him." You say. They all nod and come up with a plan. You hid while they walk toward you. You all stick your legs out making them fall. Itachi puts paint in front of them making their faces pink and sparkly. You all laugh and they look a thing you." How DARE you!!!" Karin says. You just keep laughing." We are not afraid of you looking like that." Temari says." ITACHI!!! Wait till I tell dad." Itachi waves his hand." Go....ahead." He says between laughs." Good one Ty." Yin says laughing." Yin?!? How could you do this to me?!" Sasuke asks." Easy." You say brushing him off. You laugh and get some food.
" Well, what did you guys do yesterday?" They shrugged." Nothing. Play video games. You?" Naruto asked." Insulted you." Temari said." How?" Lee asked." Neji is a slug, Naruto is a hyper idiot, shikamaru is a sleeping moron, Gaara is a quiet mastermind, Itachi- we had nothin bad to say about you. The rest of you we didn't mention you. Oh and hey where is sai and Ino?" Neji sighed." They went in vacation." Sakura slammed her hands on the table." 10 yen she comes home pregnant." I raise your hand." I'm in." Yin just sits there confused. " Probobly not, sai isn't like that." You shrug. " But Ino is." You wiggle your eyebrows." Fine." Naruto says." Itachi what do you think." He shrugs." Could go either way." Naruto bends down saying." Curse your perfection." You laugh and throw your food away." I got to go home. Yin, Itachi ready." They nod and walk out to your car." Nice friends." Yin says." Thanks." You drive Itachi home and drive to your house." When are you leaving?" You ask." Today." You sweatdrop." R-really? Ok" you walk to your room and lay on your bed.