The Drive

Fitz

It was a quiet night. The moon wasn't out tonight, showing all the stars. I was driving on an empty road, just trying to clear my head.

I turned on the radio, trying to find some thing for some music to play as a background sound. I sighed, switching from channel to channel to find nothing.

I couldn't find a channel, and ended up trying to find someone to call. I ended up calling John and he cheerfully answered. I sometimes forget he lives in a different time zone.

"Hey dude! What's up? Isn't it late where you are?" He asked me.

"Hey! Yeah it is actually, I'm just taking a night drive to take my mind off of things. What about you?" I asked him, instantly forgetting about my stress.

"Oh I'm just editing a video. But why did you call me if you're trying to get your mind off of things?" He asked me.

"Oh, the ride wasn't distracting enough. I wanted to talk to someone to distract me and, possibly help me through this, but you dont have to-"

"Fitz it's ok." John said, interrupting me. "So what's bothering you?" He asked, this time with more care and sensitivity.

I thought about how I wanted to tell him what was going on in my head. "Well, I'm kind of stressed out right now. Why? I don't know. It just washed over me."

"Well, what are some things that can be a variable in this?" He asked me, choosing his words wisely.

Maybe it's the fact that you like him... No! I don't like him. Do I?

"Cam? You ok?" John asked me. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Uh, It's just maybe because I like someone. And it is someone that I never thought I would end up liking." I said pulling over by the side of the road, not wanting to focus on driving anymore.

"What about them made you think that you would never like them?" John asked, seeming a bit more interested in what I had to say now, then before.

"I don't know, maybe because it's a guy." I said. I heard silence on the other side of the line. John was probably thinking of something to say.

"Hey Cam?" Butterflies went through my veins when he said my name. God damnit I do like him. "I like a guy too."

My heart flipped as he said this. It couldn't be me. Right? Why would he like me?

"The guy I like is pretty cool." I tried to be more open about my "crush".

"Oh yeah? Not as cool as the guy I like. I like a good guy." A chill went down my back as I realized that he was indeed talking about me.

"Sure. The guy I like has bleached hair. It looks good on him." I said to him chuckling.

"So do I know this guy?" John asked me.

"Yeah you might know him. He goes by a name starting with the letter 'K' on YouTube." I said not caring if I gave out obvious hints anymore. " Do I know your crush?"

"Yeah. Like I said before, he's a good guy."

"Ok cool. Hey John?"

"Yeah cam?"

"I like you, a lot."

"Hey cam?"

"Yeah John?"

"I like you too."

We both kind of chuckled.

"John can I fly out to see you next week?"

"Nah. I already booked my ticket for next week. Whoops."

"Ok. I'm going to drive back home, can I call you back in like 30?"

"Yeah. Talk to you later."

I hung up and relaxed in my seat. I had a stupid grin on my face, and I saw it when I looked at my phone to see what time it actually was.

I started to turn around, waiting to call him back soon.

----------

A/N

So this is new to me lol. 

I don't exactly know how to write oneshots but here is my first try.

There will be more Kritz stuff to come, so look out for that.

I'l see you guys in the next chapter, Bye!