The Party

John

Colored lights are flashing around me and a smile was on my face. I'm tipsey, and just enjoying my time here with Fitz, SMii7Y, some of the guys and other people.

"Fitz you're having another drink?" I asked him, not caring as much as I should.

"Yeah, how come?" He said.

"Hey guys! Let's play Spin The Bottle!" Someone shouted out over the music.

A few of us headed over to the area, while others just sat back and watched.

Fitz was sitting with Swagger and Toby, a few people away from me. SMii7Y sat next to me and so did Zuckles.

"So who wants to go first?" Fitz asked.

"I will I guess." Toby said.

He spun the bottle and it landed to a girl across from him. She was obviously drunk, but Toby seemed like he was too. They both kissed and went back to their seats. Immature people cheered afterwards, and then the next person went.

A few people went, more people cheered, and then it was my turn.

I spun it, seeing as it landed on SMii7Y. I turned to face him and he instantly kissed me. I kissed back and it was quickly over. People cheered, like they usually do, and Fitz got up and headed to the kitchen saying nothing.

"Fitz where are you going?" He didn't answer me. "Cam?" He turned around and signalled for me to follow him, so I did.

"Hey Cam? What's up?" I asked him as he turned around.

"I don't know. I just needed to get out of there."

"Oh. Well should I stay here with you, or return to the game?" I asked him. I wanted to stay with him. 

The truth was, I kind of liked him. Ok I really liked him but no one knew. Not even SMii7Y, but he probably already knew. He knows everything. Besides, Cam doesn't like me back so, what's the point of telling him?

"You could stay here." He turned to me and I turned to him. "It really would be nice if you didn't leave though."

After Fitz said that, I looked at his lips. I looked back up to his eyes to see he was looking t my lips too. My heart flipped as we both closed in, letting there be no gap between us. I tasted the alcohol in his breath, as he started to kiss me more passionately.

He pushed me up against the counter. I smiled into the kiss when my hands went to play with his hair. He smiled back, putting his hands on the counter behind us.

It was a passionate kiss, that I didn't know I needed.

Fitz and I pulled away so we could breathe. My cheeks were red but I had no regret. My heart was beating fast, and there was a smile on my face. Cam looked the same, but he was looking straight down to the ground.

"Cam-"

"John." He interrupted me, and shot his head up to look me in the eyes. I listened for what he had to say. "Do you want to go out with me?" He asked. His voice was confident, but had some fear in it.

I smiled wider and kissed him again. This one was short and more gentle.

"Yes Cam. I'll go out with you." I giggled a bit, and so did he.

"So, when do you think we should tell them?" He asked me, turning to the direction of our friends.

"Maybe tomorrow." I told him, laughing again.

"Wanna go get ice cream?"

"Cam I've got some at my house."

Fitz went to go tell Toby that we were leaving, so if anyone wanted to know where we went, he was able to tell them.

I got an Uber and we both went outside, waiting for it to show up.

It was pretty cold outside, but I didn't have a jacket. I was slightly shivering, but not too much. I looked at my phone to see that it was about three in the morning.

I looked over at fitz, trying to tell him the time, and I saw him take his sweatshirt off.

"I thought you might've been cold." He said, handing me his jacket.

"Cam no. This is your jacket. Plus the car is going to be here any minute." I said to him.

"But I don't need it." He said, practically shoving the jacket in my hands.

"Thank you." I said to him, putting it on. The jacket was big, warm, and it smelt nice. It smelt like him. Once I realized the events that have happened, I blushed. My heart started to beat faster again, and I buried my face in Cam's sweatshirt. I put the hood on my head and pulled the strings, making it so you couldn't see my face.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, chuckling.

"Nothing." I said back to him. He laughed more and opened up the hood, and saw my pink face. He put the hood all the way down and put his finger under my chin. He brought my face up to his, and kissed my nose.

"You're so cute when you blush babe." He said to me, and nearly killed me. I could barely stand and I was just a tomato.

"Cam you're gonna kill me." I said to him whining.

"How?" He asked me, obviously knowing the answer.

"You know what you're doing."

"No I don't. What am I doing babe?" He said. I could see the "innocent" smile on his face.

"That. You're calling me babe and it kills me."

"That sucks. It won't stop." I looked at him and decided to just roll my eyes. I saw the car pull up to us, and we hopped in.

We talked to each other the whole ride back and once we got in my house, Cam went to my couch and passed out. I smiled at him and took his shoes off for him, and got him a blanket.

I threw the blanket on top of him and he got situated.

I went to my bedroom and got ready for bed, thinking of the events that have happened.

Suddenly I heard Cam try and get up quickly, but it sounded more of him falling.

"Cam?" I asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but ice cream." I remembered that, and just smiled and nodded my head.

"Oh right. I do have ice cream, I just remembered. Just wait a second." I said to him, laughing.

I didn't have a shirt on, but by this point I didn't care. I then went out to the kitchen to see an excited Cam.

"No shirt? No shoes? No service. Sorry dude." He said to me.

"Oh no! I'm gonna get kicked out of my own kitchen!" I said, playing along. I got the ice cream out of the freezer and got two spoons out for us.

"No chocolate syrup?"

"Fitz how are you in such good shape if you eat this shit all the time?"

"I work out." I chuckled at his response. Something about it just seemed funny to me. 

"Well that's the difference. You do, and I don't." I said. He chuckled softly and his laugh made me grin.

"Tomorrow we'll have major headaches." Cam said to me.

"Yeah, can't wait." I said regretful of some of tonight's decisions. 

"But we'll be together, so it will be ok."

A small smile was brought to my face and I looked at him while he ate his ice cream. He was so cute. He looked like a little kid, eating his dessert excitedly. He smiled while eating it, but his eyes looked distant. He was thinking about something.

"Yeah. That's so weird to say, but yes. We'll be together." As I finished, he looked to me with his full attention.

"You and me."

A/N

have this for rn, while i go and write more to my smii7y x reader book. i haven't touched that book in a month and IM SORRY. i'll get right back to it. :)