Chapter One.

"Sam, let me say something." Dean panted as they kept walking.

"What?" Sam stopped and looked at Dean.

"I'm..proud of us." Dean whispered and his eyes started to droop.

"No no no, Dean wake up." Sam put his hands on Dean face. "Dean."

Dean didn't open his eyes and Sam started to cry. Sam cried as he held Dean's body close to his. "Dean, wake up."

Dean didn't wake up.

******

"Open your eyes Dean, feel what I feel, see what I see. Open your damn eyes!" Crowley's voice played in Dean's ears. "What you're feeling is a whole differen life, Dean."

Dean opened his eyes. He felt empty inside, alone, and dark. "Crowley?"

"Hello, boy. We got some work to do." Crowley grabbed Dean's arm and they vanished.

****

"Dammit, Crowley! Why aren't you answering?" Sam yelled to himself in the empty bunker.

Sam tried to summon Crowley twice but Crowley didn't bother to show, and of course Sam thought of calling Crowley and it would be obvious Crowley wouldn't pick up his phone if he wouldn't come after Sam summoning him.

Sam took a glass and poured some beer in it and took a swig. He swallowed the bitter liqour and looked around the bunker.

"Cas, are you still there? I want to make sure you're okay." Sam hopelessly said. "Please." He looked around.

"Sam." Castiel's voice rang in his ears from behind him.

Sam stared at Castiel while Castiel just stood there with his hands in the pockets of his trenchcoat.

"Sam, I-"

"No, I know. You're sorry." Sam interupted him.

"Yes, I am sorry because it was my fault Dean is dead. I should've stopped Metatron sooner. It's my fault, Sam.

I am sorry." Castiel's eyes tried to look anywhere but at Sam.

"No, don't say that, Cas." Sam sighed.

"Where is he?" Castiel questioned, looking the way where his room is.

"He's in his room." Sam took another shot.

Castiel tilted his head. "Why didn't you bury him?"

"There might be a way, Cas."

"I don't know, Sam." Castiel started to walk towards Dean's room.

"Your stolen grace, it will burn you out if you try and heal him, Cas." Sam called out to him.

"He's my friend, Sam. I care about him," He looked at Sam. "I will try my best with what I can do."

Castiel opened Dean's door and looked towards his bed. Castiel saw no Dean lying on the bed.

"Sam," Castiel called. "He's not in here."

Sam was already in the room.

"What? I put him onto his bed."

"Well, he's not there, now." Castiel started to smell the room. "Crowley."

"Crowley?" Sam asked.

"Yes, he was here." Castiel looked at the bed.

Sam sighed in frustration. "Dammit. What could have Crowley done to him?"

"I honestly have no clue, Sam." Castiel walked around the room and spotted a picture of their mother. He picked it up and smiled. "Was this your mother?"

"Yes, no time for looking at pictures, Cas." Sam sounded desperate.

"I'm sorry. I will go find Crowley now." Castiel vanished from the room while Sam just sighed.

Castiel came back a couple seconds later. "I cannot locate Crowley. He must have blocked out all of the angels." Castiel looked at the ground but quickly lifted his head back up.

"Did you try summoning him?"

"Yeah, of course I tried that, Cas." Sam walked out of Dean's room, leaving Castiel behind.

"I am so sorry, Dean." Castiel shook his head as he looked at the ground then he vanished, trying to find a way to locate Crowley who has his friend.