Who are you?

Recap:
Shawn out his hand on the handle. "Ready?" he asked. "Yeah" we all said. He opened the door and..

Meah was hooked up to all kinds of machines. We were all kinda shocked. Her foot was wrapped, and she had bruises all over her arms and legs. Now that I saw her, she's actually really pretty. Long blonde hair, she was kinda tan, she looked tiny too.
*SKIPPING TILL MORNING*
Nash's POV
I woke up to a machines beeping and then a line went flat. All of a sudden doctors and nurses rushed in and pushed us all out. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?" Cam yelled. "I think her heart stopped." I said. I looked around to see everyone's face drop. "I guess we were to late." Jack G said frowning. "WE GOT HER BACK!" We heard from inside the room. "YES" Everyone yelled.

Meahs POV
Black.. that's all I could see. I could hear voices in the background... Male? I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. It was to hard to do. I saw a bright light comig towards me. Am I dying? I heard a...machine? Then shocks started flowing through my body. One....Two....Three. On the third one I opened my eyes. "WE GOT HER BACK!" a doctor I'm guessing yelled.

"Where am I?" I asked a nurse after they all left. "Sweetie, you were brought in last night by a few boys. You were unconscious when you got here." she said to me. "Are they still here? I want to thank them for saving me." I asked. "Yea I'll go get them." She started to walk out but I said something before she could leave. "Wait! Who are they?" I asked her. "I don't even know that." she said. "Okay send them in please." I said and she smiled and walked out. About 3 minutes later I heard footsteps and 9 guys walked in.

"Thanks for saving me." I told them. "You don't have to thank us." One with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes said. "Yeah I do, you saved my life from that...that monster of a man." I told them. "Who are you anyways?" I asked. They got in a line and introduced them selves.
"I'm Cameron, but everyone calls me Cam." a brown haired guy said. He's actually pretty cute I thought. Nah he looks old.
"I'm Nash." the gorgeous blue eyed boy said. Man his name is even cute.
"I'm Taylor."said a guy with a bandana around his head. 'Weird' I thought.
"I'm Jack G. And I'm Jack J!" two boys next to each other said. Wow must get confusing I thought.
"I'm Aaron." a cute boy said.
"I'm Matthew but everyone calls me Matt." said a guy that looked like Justin Bieber.
"I'm Shawn." Another one said.. well err sung kinda of.
"And I'm Hayes!" Said another cute kid with blue eyes. I immediately thought 'he's gonna be my new bestfriend!' I smiled at him.
"We'll I'm Meah Carmichael but I guess y'all already know that huh?" I said. "Yup" they all said.

"So what happened last night? did you know that dude?" Taylor said. I sucked in a breath knowing they were going to ask the question sooner or later. I guess I should tell them. I mean they did save me and everything.... but can I trust them?
I sighed and began.. "Yeah I know him he's my dad." I told them. Their reactions were like they had seen a ghost. "WHAT!?" Hayes yelled. " I guess I should explain." I said. "It's a long story so sit down." I said. They all sat down in the chairs, couch or in the floor. Hayes sat on the bed with me, I could tell he was gonna be like a brother to me.
"It all began when I was 6-"