Epilogue-The Mess

Here is the epilogue.,I know every one of you were angry on me for ending the ff in so called my way😂😂.

I am sorry everyone and this will be really short one and I don't know whether it would satisfy you or not..I wrote it in hurry.,since I am busy with my responsibilities.

Especially for mintusree Soundari94 Bravemerl swati1603

!!**!!

"Laksh..!!"Ragini's scream echoed everywhere across the mansion..,her eyes widened in shock and she felt like her world is sunking when bullets got triggered from the gun.

The triggered metal travelled to it's target and pierced the thin layer covering causing the blood to ooze out.

"Aah.. "a sound was heard startling a few but ragini's legs travelled towards her love.,her laksh.

"Laksh.."she cradles his face and check on him from head to toe.

"You okay na..??"she uttered crying still cupping his face.

"Shshh..Ragini.. I am perfectly alright..look..relax bachcha"he consoled her somehow.

"That sound.."Ragini clenched her eyes shut.

"Take her to hospital.."they heard the sound from behind.

"I am sorry..you can arrest me inspector.."shaurya forwards his hand for handcuff.

"Mr.Khanna..,you have done everything for defense.She tried to murder your brother in law.,to stop her from doing that you have shot her that too not a major injury.so It's not necessary to lock you with these metal rings.."inspector shooked the handcuff and smiles.

"But.."shaurya starts again but was cut in the middle.

"We will handle it Mr.Khanna..leave it here itself and we will call you everyone on verdict day for witness."inspector announced and everyone nods.

"Bhaiyya..thank you so much.."ragini folded her hands and thanked him for saving laksh in the mere second.

"Thank you so much shaurya..I am alive here It's only because of you..thank you so much for saving me.."laksh too joined with Ragini.

"Hey common guys..don't make me embarrass by your thanks giving.,It's my duty to save my sister's life which depends only on you..Let's stop your Rona Dona here itself.."shaurya hugged raglak and they dispatched.

Few days later..,kavya was produced in court.,Mr.Verma and Mrs.Subhatra Maheshwari proved that she is responsible for everything and the judge declared that she must undergo an lifetime imprisonment.

Swara's medicine was renewed and she is recovering from her illness slowly because of sanskar's presence and the change of treatment.

Kavitha agreed to marry one of the partners of maheshwari's when sanskar requested her to move on in her life and asks her to fulfill his wish.

Everything was back to it's pavilion except raglak.,they were called for their divorce verdict to family court.

At court..,

"Why did you signed it Ragini..?see because of you we are here.."laksh vented in anger.

"Why are you shouting at me..??It's you who signed it at first laksh."

"I didn't..It's that evil witch's trap..she got my signatures cheating on me.."

"Oh really..don't blame other's for your mistakes laksh..how could you sign on it without reading..the great Lakshya Maheshwari got cheated ..haha..really funny..you deserve this divorce for signing on that paper Laksh.."Ragini turned her face away..