Prologue

The Ayodhya was calm, a unique silence prevaled the city, everyone feeling emptiness around, after Mahaprasthan of Sri Rama, along with his brothers, everything happened all of a sudden, just some days before, Prince Lakshmana went to his abode, who was followed by his brothers in no time. Most of people followed Sri Rama, but those who didn't joined, all were missing him, thinking about his story, Ramayana.

Whereas in the palace, Kush and Lav, along with their cousin brothers were in grief, they were happy that their parents finally met, but sad too because of missing them, They could not do the administrative works, properly.  

"Bhaiya! I am missing Maa and Pitashree." Said Lav, putting his head on the lap of his elder brother who was followed by his brothers, all looking at Kush.

When Sri Rama decided to leave the earth and end his divine play, he entrusted him to take care of his brothers, and younger ones were take care of him as well.

Kush looked at his brothers, caressing head of lav, and indicated he is also missing them. They all went to see the Paintings of their parents, all happened suddenly and now they were in a situation to run the kingdom, on their own.

Shri Hanuman, who was out of palace for some time, came back and looked at sad faces of all of them. He shook his head and announced

"Your parents came in my dream." In concerned voice. All the faces looked at him, touching his feet, all surrounded him.

"Maa and Pitashree?" Asked Kush.

"Yes Kush." Hanuman ji said "They all are sad seeing you all in such a state, nor you are able to do palace work, just sadness." He continued.

All looked down, saying, "We are .
Missing them a lot."

"I know this well, as they do." Said Hanumana, in a soft tone. "They have given a way out for this. " he said while smirking.

"What way Bhaiya?" Asked Lav.

"Do you want to listen the story of your parents? As they told me, As i saw?" He asked.

"Yes yes." Said all of them, jumping in the air, hugging Hanuman.

He laughed. And said

"Announce a 4 day off for the Rajdarbar, and in that time, i will finish the story and then you all will take work in your hand, do it properly and shining the name of your parents."

"Yes Bhaiya!!" All of them chorused, and a circular was issued , declaring 4 day off and all brothers were set to listen the Ramayana, from Hanuman ji, the way he saw, he was told, a flawless one, showing the true greatness of all their parents, Grandparents and all respectable people.