My Confession

I think it started in elementary.

There were spring-flower petals falling dowm from the trees, then the feeling of warm wind brushed pass my ear softly and not to mention, the sun was shining blissfuly at me. It's confirmed that today...

is going to be a good day!

"MOOOOOOMMMM!!!! It's my first day of school!!!" I shouted excitedly as I swung my mom's hand.

My mom chuckled in response and continued to hold my hand tightly on our way to school.

When we finally arrived at the main gate, my mom squatted down to my height and patted my head.

"Now listen here Charlie, be a good boy, don't bully other kids, if other kids make fun of you or if they make fun of others, you gotta stand up!" my mom advised, looking at me with determination as she held her fist high in the air.

"YES MAAM!" I responded happily and kissed her goodbye.

"Work hard my little man!" she cheered as her figure became smaller as I ran towards the school building.

I waved my hand in return and ran with excitement.

Me being the excited little brat I was, I didn't watch where I was going and accidentally bumped into something.

"Oww" I heard. Ok maybe it was someONE.

"I'M SO SORRY LET ME HELP YOU!" I panicked and extended my hand to help the person I bumped.

"Thank you" he replied and held onto my hand.

I could remember the foreign feeling of my tiny heart beating faster than usual.

He had dazzling light brown hair, bright sea blue eyes and that soft, fair skin...

"An angel..." I gasped.

When reality finally slapped me on the face, I immediately tried to close my jaw dropped mouth and I could feel my face burning up.

He stared at me softly and giggled cutely.

What is this feeling?

"I'm Kendall, what's yours?" He greeted and smiled at me angelically.

"M-m-my na-a-ame i-is Ch-Cha-arlie! MY NAME IS CHARLIE!" I raised my voice without realisation and felt like a total moron.

Kendall on the other hand, looked delighted.

"Want to go to class together?" he asked.

I nodded obediently and followed him like a lovesick puppy.

Throughout the whole day of school, I realised that I wasn't the only one who saw Kendall's angelic beauty, everyone else did. Submissives wanted to be friends with him and dominants wanted him to pay attention to them.

Well I don't blame them, he is beautiful.

"Hey" a sudden voice called out to me.

I turned to my right side and saw a red, curly haired boy with a pair of sharp, emerald green eyes, staring thoughtlessly at me. He folded his legs while sitting on top of his desk and had an aura of mischief around him. He looked like a tiny boss man.

I tilted my head in response.

"You look like an idiot" he deadpanned.

"WHAT?!" I replied shockingly at his rude behavior.

He grinned in response and stared at me closely.