Chapter 2

Rider's P.O.V

During the bus ride to school, I sat in the back while people started to whisper and make rumors about me. It's like they have nothing better to do. When we finally made it to school I was the first one to get up and walk off.

As I walked through the hallway people stared, I didn't mind but a teacher had told me to take off my hoodie and when I refused I was sent to the office. I was going there any to get my schedule anyway.

A lady with bright red lipstick was at the front desk. "How many I help you?" She asked.

"I came to get my schedule."

"Name?"

"Rider"

"Full name please"

"Rider Coleman" She looked up, her smile faltered and her eyes widened "What happened to your face?!"

I snatched my schedule and left the office.

Ava's P.O.V

I was walking to my first class when a boy ran out of the office. I couldn't see his face, people gasped when he walked past.

"Do you think he's a demon?" Said a girl.

"I'm not sure, but if he is stay away from him." Said a boy.

God why do people have to be so cruel? I walked into the classroom, sat in the back, and listen to the teacher go over school rules.

Half the class was empty.

Figures, half the people that go to this school are rich. So they're going to inherit their parent's wealth.

I sigh and look out the window. It's raining. The boy from earlier is out there and he's not wearing his hoodie.

Second chapter done😝😝

How do you guys like it so far tell me in the comments!!!!!!
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘