3/5👿

Doyoung moaned in pleasure as Chittaphon sucked on his neck. The orange haired male was writhing on the bed as the smaller male kissed him breathlessly.

"C-chittaphon..."

"Yes baby?" Chittaphon smirked. He was glad Doyoung called out for his name and not that Ten guy's name.

"I-I..."

"Speak coherently baby... I cant understand you."

Doyoung was kissed again by the devil. Chittaphon said he'll never cooperate if he wont give him his 'down payment' and who was he to defy him? He needed the devil to have his Ten back.

"Lay on the bed baby." Ten smirked and Doyoung swallowed the lump on his throat nervously.

Among his group of friends... Its only Him, Chenle, Renjun, Nana, Nono and Jisung are the last virgins standing.

Mark and Hyuckie got naughty naughty down there already! They were kids with the age of 17 and 18. Its none of Doyoung's business whether they did it or not.

"W-what are you going to do?"

"You'll see." Chittaphon winked and smirked sexily down at Doyoung who was now laying his back.

"He's not our Dada Ten... Nana hyung what should we do? Do you also feel the same as me? Do you think he's not our Dada Ten?" Jisung cried and Nana was there to hug his younger brother.

Taeyong and Jaehyun are their main parents inside the house but someone also adopted them within the same house and family. What a complicated family they are...

"I cant feel his vibe... The happy vibe and aura coming from our Dada Ten... That devil gives us a weird and new aura... I dont think he's also our Dada Ten." Nana sighed and wiped Jisung's tears away.

Jeno was also in the same room and same bed. He was just spooning Nana silently while listening to the brothers talk.

"Babe... sorry."

Jeno just smiled and nodded before pressing a soft kisss on Jaemin's neck. He buried his face on his boyfriend's to search for warmth.

"We all miss him. You two are the most affected among our circle since Ten-hyung is like a father figure for you two."

Such an understanding man he has...

Jisung eventually fell asleep on his hyung's arms and Nana smiled before switching their positions. He smiled and shook his head as he rolled so Jisung can be between him and Jeno. Jeno smiled and pulled the duvet over their shoulders.

"Good night Nana, night Chicksung."

"Goodnight Nono, night Sung... "

Taeyong paced back and forth around his shared room with his husband. He was just wearing panties and Jaehyun's shirt which was loose on him. He was really nervous about the whole thing.

"Mhie, I'm getting dizzy from all of that." Jaehyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist.

"I should have disagreed... what if that perverted, sick and-"

"Calm down and lets head to bed." Jaehyun carried Taeyong on the bed and tucked him to bed.

"Would he want his soul? Should I dismiss him Dhie? No... that would be so unfair for his part. What do I?" Taeyong bit his nail and Jaehyun kissed his temple.

"Our son Doyoung will be okay Mhie."

"Dhie... I'm nervous."

"Calm down Mhie... Lets trust Doyoung's decision..."

Taeyong took a deep breath before nodding and Jaehyun spooned the elder gently.

"Could it be that Chittaphon is Ten?" Yuta paced back and forth around their room.

Hansol shook his head and Yuta ruffled his hair in much irritaion.

"Get some rest... you look exhausted love." Hansol said and kissed Yuta's nose.

Yuta nodded and wrapped his arms around Hansol.

"They really do look alike! Just how amazing is that-"

"Yukhei... I wanna sleep." Jungwoo groaned and pouted before sitting up.

"I'm sorry Snoopy... come to daddy." Yukhei wrapped his arms around Jungwoo and pet his Snoopy's hair.

"He's different. He's not our Ten-hyung..." Jungwoo whispered sadly and Lucas just hummed before kissing Jungwoo's forehead.

"He said he wanted his body in exchange... what does that exactly mean Johnny?" Taeil asked as Johnny dried his damp hair gently and carefully.

"Sex."

Taeil's eyes widened and he turned to look at his lover who was looking at him seriously.

"Are you kidding right now?"

"I'm serious. That devil is sure attracted to Doyoung." Johnny said and smirked.

"Your bestfriend is going to get laid!" Johnny laughed and Taeil hit his bare chest.

"Taeyong needs to know this." Taeil was about to go but Johnny grabbed his arm.

"Please dont. Trust your bestfriend. He knows what he's doing and he thought about this a million times already before making his decision."

Their phones beeped and they both went to checked it.

Tsundere Queen;

Family meeting tomorrow morning. Dont you dare be late or I'll go whoop your asses. -Mom.

Doyoung's head was spinning in ecstasy. He was hating yet craving all of these. Ten was an expert and he was touching and kissing Doyoung on the right places.

He was hard and his mind was a mess. He felt like a mess and the Devil was not helping him. He was sucking Doyoung off and Doyoung's hand flew into Chittaphon's hair.

"C-chittaphon..."

"Hmm?" He felt vibrations and he was over the edge.

"I-I'm about to..." he let go with a sublte sexy pop. He smirked idly and ran his hand over his short hair sexily.

"Go ahead baby."  Chittaphon smirked before fisting Doyoung's shaft.

"Chittaphon!" Doyoung came and the devil was lapping the essence off him.

"Nice juice you have here baby..."

Doyoung was panting and his mimd was still hazy.

"Get up... let me have a look at this Ten guy."

Doyoung removed his pants and changed into his shorts. He went to the bathroom first and he fell on his knees and cried once he was out of Chittaphon's watch and reach.

"Why the hell did I let him do that do me? I'm stupid... He's not the Ten you loved Doyoung... he's just a way to get your Ten back. His name is Chittaphon and your everything's name is Ten... He doesnt have the same vibe ans aura as you but... why do I still feel the same way? Please forgive me my love."

Doyoung hugged himself and cried silently.

Chittaphon was getting bored and impatient so he wandered around the mansion.

He reached a room where he saw a sleeping person inside a glass. Chittaphon touched his face and his mouth flew open.

"We have the fucking same face..."

When he heard sobbing, he turned to look around the room only to see the wizard he saw moments ago with light blond hair. He was out cold and hugging himself in the corner of the room.

Chittaphon approached him cautiously. He tried to reach out his hand for the young wizard, but instead he cried harder.

"Dont... you're not my Dada Ten."

For the first time... Chittaphon felt hurt. Rejected and ashamed. He cant even remember when's the last time he felt sad...

He was feeling emotions again ever since he was summoned by a human named Kim Doyoung.