Chapter Five~Kimimaro's Birthday and a Date

It has been a year since I adopted Gaara,Zaku,and Kimimaro. Today is June 15th and Kimi's 9th birthday. Me and the boys had planned a surprise birthday party for him and invited his friends. I hung up the last decoration and iced the cake before turning off the lights and hiding behind a wall. He walked in the door,quietly and we all jumped out.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!" He clutched his chest with a startled gasp. I smiled and hugged him close as the lights turned on,"Happy Birthday,Kimi."He hugged me back,happily.

"Thanks,mom."He smiled,before going over to his friends to talk and stuff. I took pictures of them having fun and enjoying the cake(which was chocolate). He opened his presents eagerly. I got him an iPhone 5s with a spongebob case,Naruto got him a ring,Gaara got him an art set,Zaku got him a Chinese doll,his friends got him a set of weapons for decoration only,and my mom and Dad got him a signed Wiz Khalifa shirt. He loved them and he had a smile on his face the whole day.

The next day,I got a phone call from my friend Gia about a double date with her boyfriend's little brother. I laughed and agreed to the time.

I looked myself over once more in the mirror,and grabbed my purse and my phone.I put Kimimaro in charge and kissed them each before I sauntered out to my friend's car.

We went to Red Lobsters and I met Kakashi. He was cool,calm,and collected but a bit of a pervert. We agreed to being friends-something Gia was upset about. I shook her off and came home to my 4 babies past out on the couch. I placed a blanket over them and past out on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I'm on a time frame. Read and Review!!!!

~PixieStixx