chapter 1

I won't plead mercy. I won't say I have done no wrong. And I know none of you will ever wish to listen to what I have to say or what I wish to share, ever again...

... Thank you, everyone. For highlighting the mistakes that I have made, and for showing me many things, teaching me so much in just this long string of roasts, starting from me defending Sam, to His Grace calling for you to stop.

I doubt the court is necessary anymore, except to have me publicly crucified by those that once saw me as their best friend. I knew this day would come, a long time ago. And even today, I accept every single thing that you wish to say or toss at me. If I have hurt you, like you, Jordan ... I am sorry. I am truly, truly sorry for never saying sorry and for not being a good friend these past few days when you felt I betrayed you by doing a job I was told by His Grace. I never wished any harm on any of you. And even now, I don't hate any of you for roasting me.

I won't defend myself, other than what I have said in the last sentence. Because you all know me. And you know the person I have been for these 5 months of me serving Sarovia. I have never changed. And my goals since being here have never changed. I have wished only to help, never to harm.

Whether you will ever believe me or ever forgive me, I don't know. But now I see I am no longer welcome in the Empire I have done so much for, and that I have made my reason for being so very happy.