Breathing

Just breathe in and out. I know maybe life is hopeless and you don't want to deal with anyone's bullshit anymore anxiety attacking me within so I become tired of breathing. Well tell that anxiety fuck you and depression I am getting sick of these voices saying you are worthless just die already. I hate you too depressing thoughts of not wanting to live or breathe just sit on your floor and breathe then burst out crying cause you can't handle these deaths no more you can't handle people taking their lives away because they can't handle breathing anymore. Just breathe everything will be ok maybe I hate go to school your teacher takes you out of class looking into your eyes saying "are you ok" me ok what's ok? I feel so numb to the pain to my teachers saying another student took their life yesterday. And me knowing it was someone I knew or was some that I said hi too I burst into tears knowing that he or she needed someone. Just breathe common in an out my breathing patterns keep getting shorter every time I go into class because I am afraid and I wanna cry. Or if someone messages me saying someone died today or a Facebook post saying your friend is DEAD,GONE and you can't do a single thing about it. I am so emotionless to everything as everyone I feel so alone battling with loss and I am lost and someone comes up to me and says hey just "breathe" what I have no breathe anymore I can't breathe I am drowning in my sorrow and pain and you can't see what kind of "friend" are you. I keep alive because I know I have too I know people would be angry and sad and heart broken and guess what I will help people that need me cause I care about them. I am so tired of crying every time I hear about a death or suicide I am numb to emotions I have realized that I can't blame myself that I can't put all this pain on my self that I need to let it go that I need to breathe in and out though sometimes it's ok to ask for some help writing helps me what helps you whatever helps you let go of whatever you are feeling use that and become ok because people need you. You are their light you are their hope you are you and their is no one like you be their for your friends and your family cause you are loved I just wanted you to know that.