Noa and Hayes

For Noalove1D

It was a normal Saturday evening. Dad still at work, mum still at work and my brother...well I don't know but that's normal for him.

I invited Hayes round to watch a movie with me until my parents get home, he agreed to be at mine by 21:30.

I heated up the popcorn and put on my new joggers and one of Hayes's old hoodies that was miles to big.

He arrived at 21:15, hes always early for everything except the important things like school, or a meet and greet.

"Hey baby." He said as I opened the door. He pulled me into his arms, we stood there just for a few seconds before walking over to the couch.

I grabbed the remote and turned to the TV as Hayes began eating the popcorn. He grabbed a handful and started shoveling it into his mouth. I giggled as he tried to throw it up and catch it in his mouth, he failed miserably.

"What do you think your laughing at bet you can't do it." he smiled as I grabbed some.

I managed to get 1 or 2 in but the rest just went down between the couch cushions. After eating all that my fingers where so greasy, I wasn't going to wipe them on my new joggers. I smiled as I grabbed Hayes's arm and rubbed my hands up and down, getting the grease off.

"Don't think I don't know what your doing..." Hayes said his eyes still fixed on the screen. I removed my hands slowly as he looked at me and smiled.

"Your so cute." He laughed. I covered my face with my hands and curled up close to him. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much you know." I said looking into his deep blue eyes He lent down and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you to."

*hope u liked it. and before there's like loads if comments, Hayes is older in this aha. thx for reading xx Meg *