004 | Delilah's Pov

As we all got out off the car, I noticed Daniella standing still as she looks across the village watching my two best friends kiss, did she like Jacob?! Or was she just shocked that Gabby didn't tell her?!

"Ella, come on, Aaron will wonder where we are." I told her as I took her by the arm and pull her into the pub.

She followed me into the back room where Liv was already playing on her phone and Aaron was making something to drink, "Remember homework before mum gets back and that does mean you as well, Liv." Aaron reminded us.

Daniella went to the kitchen table and sat down whereas I walked upstairs to our shared room, I closed the door behind and threw my bag onto my bed as I took out my phone and unlocked it.

I saw some messages from Uncle Cain on there...

From, Uncle Cain🙄❤️:
Need someone to come and cover Ross's half off the garage today.

To, Uncle Cain🙄❤️:
What time is Ross going? X

I sat on my bed waiting for a reply while I did, I sat against the wall and emptied my bag grabbing my English folder which I had been given homework for which was Shakespeare and then I had to study for an hour on a practice exam I was given in math class. I needed to get this algebra sorted otherwise I'm going to flunk the test.

My phone buzzed and I picked up See he had replied to me.

From, Uncle Cain🙄❤️:
5pm, I need you in then, okay?

Great, it's nearly four now that means an hour on my homework which will take me up until I need to leave to work with Uncle Cain and he doesn't close the garage till 6pm, so, I'm going to have to miss dinner to work on my practice exam.

To, Uncle Cain🙄❤️:
Okay, see you then, Uncle xx

I turned my phone off and got out the Macbeth book we were studying in class today we have to write down all the personalities off each character in our workbook.

I took the lid off my pen and began to work on the different personalities which meant having to read the book and then write them down.

Don't get me wrong I love school and I want to do good in life but the stress off school work and helping others out is taking a toll on my health and I'm sure others have noticed it recently.

I just don't want to be one of them people who choose to do no studying and try and get pass the exams and fail, I want to at least come out with something even if it's just a feee B's and C's at least it meant I've tried my hardest.

The hour went on by and by 4:50pm I began to pack away my school work and shove it into my bag along with my pencil case and headphones.

Just as I collected my practice exam paper in my hands someone knocked at my door, "Come in." I called out as I walked over to my desk.

My bedroom door opened and it was Aaron who stepped inside with a smile, "Done your homework?" Aaron asked me.

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah, I did." I told him.

He closed the door behind him and stepped further into the bedroom, "Dee, can we talk?" Those were the three word everyone hated because it either means, your in trouble, I've got bad news or somethings bothering you.

I slowly placed my things on my desk, "What's wrong?" I questioned Aaron as he sat down on my bed.

"I just got a call." I frowned as I move over to sit on my sisters bed which was opposites my bed, "From your counsellor." I was sit in shock, I didn't realise they would talk to your parents or family! I hadn't been going to my sessions for a month now.

I crossed my legs as I sat on my sisters bed, "You did?" I asked him after a minute off silences.

Aaron nodded, "She told me, you hadn't been going to her for a month now." I sigh, "Dee, you have to keep going otherwise you'll end up back in the place you were stuck in." Aaron said firmly.

I rolled my eyes, "Aaron, I'm fine. I'm not being bullied anymore and I'm not self harming." I tried to tell him but he wasn't listening.

Aaron shook his head, "Your fine now I can see that! But what if someone else starts picking on you?!" I stood up, "I'm going with you tomorrow. You cannot choose when to see her." Aaron told me.

I nodded, "Fine, I'll do it." Aaron smiled, "But only because I'm forced too." I told him.

Aaron stood up as well, "I'm looking out for you, your my baby sister." Aaron said as he pulls me into a hug, I laughed as I hugged him back.