03

Yoongi-hyung <3

Jiminie the pretty :)

Hey Jimin I was wondering if you
would like to come work
with me instead?

What do you mean?

Like, making a song together?!

Uhm..I have this song that
I've written, and I haven't found
the singer to help me record
it, so, I'm wondering if you
want to give it a try?

Please?

Desperate

In need

Of

Help

:(

Lmfaoao

Sure

Didn't want to be stuck
with some spoiled girls anyways

Threnfkekr

Thank youuuu <3

**

"How long are you gonna pretend to be some girl? Hyung, you know the truth can't be long hidden," Jungkook and Jimin were laying on Jimin's bed, doing nothing but talking and looking up at the blue-painted ceiling. "You won't be able to join a girl group. Pretty sure thats illegal."

"I won't have to! Yoongi and I are recording a song together!" Jimin yells out at the top of his lungs as he dreams about his precious Yoongi.

They've been talking over text for the past few weeks, and they have grown quite fondly of each other.

"You're gay, Jimin," Jungkook jokes out, but ends up actually considering about it.

"Wait...you..gay... whoa hyung! You're gay!"

Jimin ends up pointing the finger up at Jungkook at the end of the night, hitting his chest a couple of times as Jungkook would recite, 'Park Gaymin, Gaymin Park!'

**

Today, Jimin arrived early at Bighit, not wanting what happened last time to repeat.

He takes the elevator up to Yoongi's studio, nerves shaking and knees bumping into one another.

A man enters the elevator with a bright smile and orange hair.

"Hey! I know you! You're that Jimin girl, right?"

By now, Jimin was used to being called a girl. It wasn't like he could just tell everyone he was actually a guy! They would think he was weird, and it would definitely slim his chances of being successful in the entertainment industry.

It might or might not also be because he didn't want Yoongi to find out and therefore, ruin their just-blossoming friendship—or maybe something even more.

Jimin raises his brows and cock his head, long hair falling down his shoulder as he waits patiently for the other to elaborate.

"Hi! I'm Hoseok, Yoongi's friend. I saw your audition, and your dancing was fucking dope!" The man in front was yelling loudly, and usually, Jimin would be kind of creeped out, but something about Hoseok told him Jimin he was going to be just peachy.

"Hey, where're you going? Yoongi's studio?" Hoseok questions as he takes a step closer to Jimin.

"Yea, we're going to record a song together! Isn't that cool?!" Jimin exclaims.

"Whoa! Damn, you must've left quite an impression on him if he's willing to record with you in such a short amount of time," Hoseok says, "he wouldn't even let me in his studio until we were friends for six months! And he fucking threw a plunger at me because I 'was taking up all the air in the studio'!"

Jimin gave a quick hearty laugh before the two finally reached their floor, Hoseok going into his studio, which was conveniently right next to Yoongi's, bidding his goodbye right before he entered.

Jimin was left standing outside Yoongi's studio, being a nervous wreck.

He did something he might or might not regret.

He knocked.