The Beach House

Jon cursed himself as he looked in the rearview mirror at the sleeping figure under a wool plaid blanket in the backseat. This was one of the dumber things they had done. Arya had convinced him it was the only way to get her back. Refocusing on the dark winding road ahead. 'We had to get her back.' 

"Pull into the gas station at the next light," Arya said not looking up from her phone. Jon grunted in response. The station was desolate and it was late. When Jon parked next to a pump, Arya got out of the car. Jon pulled out cash to give to her. 

"You want me to leave you?" he asked. 

"He's gonna meet me here," she said. "You want to put $25 on this?"
Jon nodded his head adding, 
"Who? that Ned kid from the Brotherhood?" 

"Yea," said Arya who started walking into the convenience store. Jon shook his head. He didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. Arya would do what she wanted. There was nothing he could do to change that. Jon shivered at the thought of what Arya could do. Tiny Arya with the messy dark hair and the same grey eyes as him, could kill a person without a second thought. 

Pulling gloves out of his coat pocket. He noticed it had gotten colder the further north from King's Landing they got. His hand with the burn scars ached. It was only early spring. There was still snow on the ground in the North.

Coming back out his youngest half-sister was chomping on an apple with a plastic bag in hand. "I don't think you should wait. Ned'll be here in 10."  Jon started to refuel the car. Arya leaned against the passenger side door. 

"You think I'm going to just leave you by yourself," he said. 

Arya shook her head, "You gotta get her further North. We don't know who could be looking for you..."

"They'll be looking for you, too," he said 
"No, they won't," Arya smiled. "They never saw me. But you...you're all over that security footage" She paused thinking, "...I'll take care of that too. Just get her North. The rehab center staff will know she's gone and we can't cover that up." 

"Can't cover up those bodies at the gates either," he grumbled. The gas pump clicked off. Jon took the pump out and placed it back where it belonged. Screwing on the gas cap. 

Arya waved her hand at him, "Cersei had lots of enemies. Don't worry about that."  Jon closed his eyes. 'This was truly dumb. It had all gone wrong'  he thought 
walking back around to the driver's side of the car. Arya didn't get back in the car. Jon watched her still staring out into the night deep in thought. He opened the door and got in the car. His sister walked around to the driver's side before Jon could close the door. 

"Here," she said handing him a bag of snacks. "In case she's hungry when she wakes up."

"And Jon, don't stop till you get to the North. You've got enough gas," she said. He nodded starting the car. Jon pulled out wondering if he was doing the right thing. 'She'd call him a fool for taking the risk. So be it. Let her call him a fool. He wasn't more than two minutes down that dark road when he heard mumbling in the back seat and a soft groan. 

"Oh...where..." said a voice. Jon looked in the rearview.

"Hey Sans," he said. 

"Jon," she said sitting half up. "How...where are we going...I don't..."

"You don't remember how you walked out of that rehab place with all the addicts Cersei was keeping you in?" he asked. She shook her head. He could hear her holding back tears. "Good," he said. "Then hopefully no one blames you when they find out Cersei's dead."