chapter 6

Rin pov.

????:"Well,well,well did I came in a bad time now"

Wait I know that voice...I turned around as well as yukio did.Their stand amaimon sucking on a lollipop.

yukio:"Amaimon!"

"What are you doing here!"

Amaimon:"Hello brothers,so this is where you two are saying?"

"yes but answer our question amaimon,we both know you are not here to just say hi."

When the fairy tail guild have a slightest feeling he might be a enemy they all stand in a fighting position.Amaimon look around slightly surprise.

amaimon:"So you two joined a weak guild,I thought my strong baby brothers are going to joined a stronger guild but I guess not."

Natsu:"Who are you calling a weak guild! Fire dragon iron fist!"

Natsu jumps from were he was standing,he went up towards amaimon to hit him in the face but before he did that amaimon move from his place so quick that makes natsu missed his chance to hit.Then amaimon brought his leg up and hit natsu so hard on his back,causing natsu to hit the ground really hard.Amaimon still have his foot on natsu back of his face.

Amaimon:"Here is a lesson pink hair boy never challenge any sons of satan that are stronger than you,wait what am I saying they are all stronger than you weakling."

With that amaimon picks up natsu that is in his consciousness and throw him hard to were the tables are.Lucy and a couple of others went to check up on natsu while the others are in pure anger.In that moment the guild master makarov open his door.

He looks around in angry,then he spotted amaimon.

Makarov:"You dare try to hurt my children you demon!"

Amaimon:"Well look at the time,I only want to make this a short visit but things got a little out of control,Bye brothers hope to see you two again later!And in that later you'll come home were your real father lives."

"Amaimon! Don't you dare leave!"

Then amaimon just vanish out of seconds.