Knife

Riyeon's/You PoV

I was a wealthy person being the family's only daughter they gave me what i needed without a second thought. Being a spoiled one and all ... I was in a hunt for gummi bears and worms late at night my addiction for jellies is getting out of hand to the point that i'm searching for them at this time ... Anyways i was walking to the nearest store which was open 24/7.

I then walked in a convenient store and walked to an aisle where the jellies were i then grabbed a large bag of assorted gummi worms and bears i went to the counter purchasing my baby jellies.

Success! Now to eat them when i get home.

i happily putted it on my inside jacket pocket. I went outside the store ...

I then heard a faint voice struggling ... Being a curious one i then went to find the noise i walked and walked as i heard the voice coming from a alley next to another store which was closed

Being a brave girl i am i screamed "HEY! What the fuck are you trying to do?" I said as i saw him pinning a girl on a wall while he was also struggling to button down his pants and do god knows what to the girl ... Bitch i'm not letting you fuck a homeless girl.

The guy stopped and the girl fell down crying the male then smirked as he whipped out a knife . How unoriginal i would say ...

He went closer to me "This is a lucky day then i'll be rapping 2 girls this day" as he then swing the knife which i successfully dodged it and said "You sick bastard you ain't raping shit!"

I then clinch kick him right on the stomach ... He messed with the wrong person today ... I was tought martial arts and also finished the lessons.

The man groaned as he was fumbling to stand up ... I then grabbed him and punch him right in the face . He fell down ... As i was about to go the crying girl . I didn't know the guy recovered and he dreadfully got his knife and stabbed me on my side.

I was shocked.

No.

No.

No! I already started this why not end it also ... i'm such a trouble maker.

I stood up and smiled like a psychopath just to scare the guy but i was hurting ... I then walked towards him. He was backing away ... until he was out of the alley he was now at a walkway.

People was looking at us but i caught up and punched him "Hard". He was knock out of course.

I then fell down hugging my wound ... It hurts

People was screaming and dialing their phones

My vision was now getting blurry.

I then felt a pair of hands putting my head on their knees as the voice was screaming "Help"

I then passed out.

I groggily woke up i then felt a surge of pain on my right side ... I groaned. I looked at the left side of the bed and saw a hooded figure with their heads down sleeping. I was startled at first but because of my movement the hooded figure woke up and looked at me

"YOUR AWAKE!" the hooded girl said ... She then putted down her hood and i saw her face ... Now i know why the guy wanted to rape her ...

I smiled at the surprised girl. "I don't have money to pay for the expenses and i also ate the jellies in your jacket ... I love jellies. (gummi bears and worms)" She said as she looked down. 

"Don't worry about that" i assured her ... I could always buy jellies for me and her hehehe~. She was still looking down and she responded "They said you will be here for 2-3 days to recover your wound"

"Oh. Better let my parents know about this then ..." I said as i tried to get my phone which was next to the remote of the TV.

The girl stopped me "The doctor already informed your parents ... They will be coming today" she said as i retreated my hand i then sighed.

A knock was heard and the door swung open revealing 2 adults holding a plastic bag containing food.

"Riyeon! Thank goodness your ok!" the woman said "Didn't i tell you to use your self defense more efficiently?" the man then said "Yes appa i'm sorry ... I'm getting a bit rusty on Martial Arts ... I'll practice when i get back home and yes umma i'm fine hehehe." I said to my father and 

mother.

My father then looked at the girl and said "Ooh ... Whose this beautiful girl?" appa asked ... "She's the girl i saved from the rapist." I said casually "Oh we haven't formally introduce ourselves! I'm Riyeon's umma ... Vivian Park and this is my husband Park Hyuk-Yeon ... This is our spoiled angel Park Riyeon" umma introduced smiling like a friendly woman she is.

"My name is Kim Tae-Yeon nice to meet you" the girl smiled.