baby train finally here!!!

9 moths later

"Pushka!!!" Rakshie , yelled as another contraction hit him. He had called Pushka 30 minutes ago and he still was not back.Rakshie , called Pushka , again who answered trying not to get into an accident with how fast he was driving , he was even frightened he was going to get arrested.

"Hey beautiful", "Pushka , get your butt in this mansion right now or you'll meet something else don't mess with me!!!!" Pushka , was shook by those words . He called Roman and Raven who were Sam and Lana's significant others. "Hey man", answered Raven , "tell your wifes' to get to our mansion Rakshie's water broke and his planning to kill me". "Okay man".

Lana and Sam rushed to Rakshie , when they got to the mansion he was yelling profanities at Pushka , who was just five minutes away.

"Oh sweetie breath" Lana, said holding Rakshie's  hand , "its kind of hard with the pain that keeps hitting me every three minutes". "Where the hell is Pushka? I swear I'll kill that man if he does not get here soon" , Rakshie , said angrily.

"Boo calm down he'll be here soon trust me" , and like she said Pushka , walked through the bedroom door "finally I thought I was going have to go and get so you can come meet your almost born babies" .

Pushka , just picked Rakshie , up bridal style despite his sarcastic comments and angry rants. They drove to the hospital and Rakshie , was immediately taken to the ICU.

Pushka , held his hand that Rakshie , almost broke damn pregnant people are strong. After hours of screaming finally the first was born which was a boy they named Vishnu , the second was born minutes later which was a girl whom they named Misha, then the third and last was born it turned out to be a boy they named him Rakish. Rakshie , was so tired he fell asleep after feeding the new born babies.

Pushka , was happy he had tears in his eyes he looked at his peacefully sleeping wife and kissed his forehead. "You did good" he whispered running his fingers gently though Rakshie's hair. He then looked at his sleeping babies ,they were so beautiful , Sam ,Lana,Roman and Raven were finally allowed into the room . They cooed at the cute babies, "oh my their so cute" said Lana, they all agreed taking out their phones and snapping pictures. "What are their names?" asked Roman, "Vishnu, Misha and Rakish" said a horse voice . they all looked at Rakshie.

"Oh my god your awake?" Sam asked  hugging Rakshie , who chuckled after he was once again taken into three more hugs from , Roman,Lana and Raven. Pushka , looked on at the scene and knew he was not alone he had a family , Rakshie , his lovely wife, who was smiling big and looking beautiful with a blush staining his cheeks.

Their friends who have been with them all this time and now his cute triplets. He knew though he wouldn't have all these if it wasn't for his wife he loved him so much.

"Dear what are you thinking about ?" Rakshie , asked with a smile , "you", said Pushka. Rakshie , blushed hearing that, "I love you my sweet wife", "I love you too my loving husband". The others cooed they could just die of how cute they were. They all cried making the couple lough and babies fuss.