Wounded Love (destiel one shot)

One day, after Sam and Dean got back from checking out a mysterious murder scene, Dean took a beer out of the mini fridge of a motel and goes over to check out the tv guide. No casa erotica. Damn. Sam asks him "So what do you think killed that construction worker?" Dean was about to reply when Cas appears. Dean starts to greet him but he falls into his arms, causing Dean to drop his beer so he can catch him. It was then that Dean realized Cas had cuts and bruises all over his face.

Dean screams to Sam "Get the medicine kit!" as he lays the angel gently on his bed. After Cas' face was patched up Dean started to relax. Sam asks him if Cas will be ok and Dean replies "Yeah, I think so. Want to go get some dinner? Saw pretty good diner on the way here."

"Sure," says Sam,"I could use the energy."

 After ordering and eating a burger and  a salad, they head home. When they arrive a realization comes to Dean.

"Where the hell am I going to sleep?! That damn angel took my bed!"

Sam responds "Just sleep on the other half of the bed." "Are you insane?!" Dean shouts, his voice shrill. Sam replies matter-o-factly "dude, he is an angel. it is not like he is going to try anything."

"Fine" ,Dean replies a little to quickly,"but if you tell anyone about this, I will kill you". The next morning Dean awoke to a light tapping on his shoulder and opens his see Cas staring at him. 'Where is Sam?" Dean questions after peering over the trench coated angel to see the other bed empty. "He went  to get coffee" Cas answers. "Oh" is all Dean says and returns his gaze to Castiel. They stare at each other for a more than a few uncomfortable moments. To  break  the silence Dean says "We should change your bandages."

"oh, ok" Cas replies, sounding a little dissappointed. He watches as Dean gets up and gets the first aid calmly. Then his expression changes to a look of determination. Dean comes and kneels down applies the gauze and bandages. They are staring at each other again. Deanstarts to get up but Cas pulls him down akwardly by the neck and thanks him for how caring he has been. Than thanks him again.

With a kiss.

Just then, Sam walks in. All that is heard is the sound of coffee splashing on the ground, and then, a few seconds later, one or two gasps.

                                                                              THE END