Seven

⚠️SEX❌SEX❌SEX⚠️

I went back downstairs after getting dressed into swimmers, everyone gathered by the pool.
"Where were you?" Ian said
"I was getting dressed" I replied.
It was nice weather for the pool, but I always like going into spas before, so I hoped into the spa, after that chad decided to join me.
"You know how badly I want to fuck you right now." He whispered in my ear.
"We just fucked Chad" I replied.
"I know. But I can fuck you all day, everyday Dani." He replied.

He say right next to me, about half a metre away. The jets were going so people couldn't see what was going on under the water. He slowly put his large hand on my thigh. Getting closer to my pussy. I had tingles so bad down there that I could have fucked him right then and there.. he got to the surface of my pussy, coming closer to my clit.

He circled my clit with the tip of his finger, pushing firm, but gentle. I let out a slight moan. I wanted him bad. Why does he do this to me..

"I'll be back, I'm going to the toilet." I said.
I ran to the toilet room out the back oh Ian's house. Shortly after chad followed.
"Chad." I say before he cuts me off.
"Uh uh, it's sir, kitten" he says as he puts one finger over my mouth telling me to shoosh.

I bite my lip in excitement. I know what's going to happen next.
He slams me against the wall, putting his hand so softly around my throat, he picks me up, slides his thick juicy cock inside my wet tight pussy.

I moan so loud I'm surprised no one can hear it.
"Fuck me hard sir." I beg of him.
"Anything, for my kitten" he replies
He starts fucking me hard and fast, sucking my nipples as he goes. Coming up to my neck, and then my ears. Nibbling ever so softly on my ears., it makes me moan even louder.

With every thrust you can feel my juices pouring out, all over his hard dick. He pulls out and puts me down.
"Now. I want you to try and suck him, good." He says  to me.

I start by jerking him softly, slowly gripping my mouth around the head of his dick, still jerking, but sucking too. I let my mouth produce heaps of saliva, and then he starts pushing his hand on the back of my head.
"Just try kitten, try throat the whole dick" he asks me .

I get halfway down and start gagging. I feel embarrassed. But I shouldn't be, he's huge and I can't help it. I kept going, with every suck I was jerking it too, my mouth producing a lot of saliva, all of a sudden he moans, in pleasure. He came. I swallow. I stand up, wipe the saliva away from my mouth.

"Thankyou." I say.
"No Thankyou, noones ever made me cum the way you do Danielle"he replied as he grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.
I just smiled.
"You're gorgeous. And I will make you mine one day." He replied.