HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADY 💜🎉🎉

Hello guys so this won't be a meme it will be a very cringy birthday message to my bestest friend panic_phan so if you don't like cringy letters or messages I kindly regard you to leave this because this is going to be so cringy. Anyweay Mary I know you won't be reading this until tomorrow (Monday) or probably Tuesday but I just thought I would write it. So get ready to cringe😄

To my dearest friend Mady

Happy 14th birthday. Today marks the day you were born and also sadly April fools. I know that you don't like your birthday because of certain reasons but I want you to know that today is your special day (it sounds like your getting married😁😁) and I am happy that I am your friend. You have helped a lot these past few months and you were there for me when I needed you the most. I know that I can be a bit grumpy and salty at times but I know that even if I am you won't judge me for it. I just wanted to say that if you need anything or you are going through some things I am here for you and always will be. The first day we met it was pretty awkward but then after a few weeks of getting to know each other we became friends. Now it wasn't the friendship were we would hang out at lunch but it was just a friendship were I would talk to you and all that stuff if this makes any sense. Now last year I made a promise to you that I am surprised I even kept because I am not good at keeping promises most of the time. I promised you last year that I would hang out with you more and I kept that promise. Then the six week holidays came and we spoke the whole time and even when I was mad or angry you never failed to make me laugh or smile and I am glad that I have a friend like you. You are the first friend that I have that I have even invited to church, your the first friend that I trust with my life, your the only person that I want to talk to everyday about all of the stuff that happens bad and good, you are also the only friend I have that I don't fight or argue with, like we disagree on things but the things we disagree on are really funny most of the time. When people ask me what we have in common I can list a whole bunch of things. I like having you as my friend and I am really happy that I spoke to you an got to know you better. Also I think we really need to work on our hanging out with each other thing because we are starting to copy each other an say the exact same thing which is quite creepy but really funny. I could say a lot more but I'm running out of words and I'm really lazy to write anymore so one more thing.......

I LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUUUU💜💜 now I don't say that to my friends often without being completely awkward but your an exception 😄 but I do love you and I do care about you and I want you to know that you are a loving, caring, beautiful, nice, smart and talented person and to all those pathetic people out there who have hurt you in the past can go and shove a chopstick up their butts. Anyway hope you had a lovely birthday and you can tell me all about it when we get back to school💜💜💜

salanghae You're bestest friend Faith 🎉🎉🎉🎉💜💜💜💜

THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOO CRINGY PLEASEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE