Chapter 76: beautiful storm p2

I open my eyes and Aaron's looking at me, he's hairs wet and outfit is drenched. "Y-your bleeding" he whispers, I look down and my legs bleeding. "Y-yeah" I answer, "who did that to you?" He asks, I just look away. "Come I'm I'll take you home" he says standing me up straight. I stare at him and he stares back, he's eyes move to my lips and my heartbeat picks up. "Lila... I'm s-sorry" he says as he moves a bunch of hair from my face. I step forward so I'm no longer under the tree, the rain quickly drenches me but I don't even notice because I'm staring into Aaron's eyes. "I am too..." I whisper, Aaron puts his hand on my cheek and leans in to kiss me. Before he gets to my lips we both hear a howl, a very close howl. I snap back to reality and so does he, I quickly step under the tree where the rain can't get to me. He shifts and stands in front of me protectively.

A wolf runs out of no where and jumps on top of Aaron. They start attacking each other, "run" Aaron mind-links me but I stay. The wolf is holding Aaron down, I shift and jump on top of it clawing it's back making it howl in pain. I throw it's a tree and it runs off, I shift back to human. I quickly realise I'm on top of Aaron, I freeze as I see Aaron and I are in a position that we usually have sex in... I blush and look at Aaron he smirks at me and quickly flips us around so I'm under him. He leans down making me blush more, "Lila I love you" he whispers before kissing me. It's a slow passionate kiss, I missed his lips, I missed him. I put my hands on his cheeks as I deepen the kiss. When we finally pull away to catch our breath I smile at him "Aaron... I love you too" I say staring into his brown eyes. He smiles and starts kissing me again, he pulls away and stands up while helping me up. He hugs me and I close my eyes, I let the rain continue to drench me until I hear thunder. I grip Aaron's arm and hug him tighter, "what's wrong?" He asks worried. I look up at him "there's thunder" I whisper, he grins then chuckles "don't tell me your scared of thunder" he says kissing my forehead. I bite my lip "it's scary, so is lightning" I say he chuckles again "Dawns scarier" he says, I giggle "that's true" I say.
Lightning hits right beside us and I scream. "I've known you how long and I never knew your petrified of thunder and lightning?" He says smirking I pout "your so mean!" I yell slapping his arm he looks at me sad "your breaking my heart" he says sarcastically I giggle.

Thunder rings in the sky as lightning shines beside us. I dig my head into Aaron's chest, "come on let's go home" he says wrapping his arm around me. I look up at him "home? You call my house home?" I ask blushing, he looks away nervously. "Any place you are at is home" he says, I smile. He lifts me into his back giving me a piggy back ride, he starts running towards my house. I keep my head down and eyes closed trying to ignore the thunder and lightning. Aaron and I talk the whole run home.
By the time we are standing by my front door we are dreading to say goodbye to each other. "Sky..." he says holding my hand, I look at him. He pulls me into the rain and gets on one knee. "shit..." I whisper to myself as he smiles. "Sky forgive me and marry me?" he says. I lean down and start kissing him, "I couldn't live without you Aaron, so yes..." I say he lifts me up spinning me around. "Can I go to your house tonight?" I ask he nods and smiles, "do you want to keep this between us for now?" I ask he nods "yes, I don't want Dawn to get all protective" he says holding my hand. he lifts me back onto his back, "I love you" he says I smile "I love you too Aaron" I say as he starts running towards his house.

We walk into his house as the storm gets heavier. We walk into his bedroom and it looks the exact same as the last time I was in here... only messier. He steps into the room and slowly unbuttons my uniform, he takes my whole uniform off leaving me in a bra and underwear. He smiles "I'll put it in the dryer for you" he says I smile "thank you" I say he nods and walks out.
When he returns he passes me one of his tops and sits on the edge of his bed. I undo my bra as it's drenched and Aaron stares at me tense, it's like he's trying to stop himself from letting lust take over. He looks down at his hands and I put he's top on. I climb into his bed and he lays behind me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck.
I turn to look at him and his eyes are black with lust and he's breathing heavily. I run my hand down his chest and he flips me so his on top of me pinning me down. I smirk at him, "stop being so damn sexy, I just want to cuddle stop turning me on" he whispers in my ear making me giggle. He leans down lightly kissing my forehead then lays beside me with his arms around me. I stare at him as he stares at the roof, his eyes slowly go back to brown. I continue watching him until thunder rings loudly through the house, I jump under the blanket and cling into his hand. I hear the door slam and then I can smell Dawns scent in the room, I cling even harder in Aaron's hand scared that Dawn will smell or see me. "Dawn?" I hear Aaron whisper, "shit!" Dawn yells scared. I hold my breath not wanting to make a single sound "Dawn why are you in here?" Aaron asks shocked "well... I got scared.. and... uhm...." Dawn says nervously Aaron laughs "not you too?!" Aaron says sarcastically Dawn stays quiet. "Dawn are you okay?" Aaron says worried, "yeah I'm good... I think" She says banging around the wall obviously trying to get the door handle. Aaron stands up and and walks over to Dawn, I peep over the blanket to watch him. Aaron leans down to hug Dawn, Dawn just sits there glaring at Aaron while he hugs her, it's legit so hard to not crack up laughing. "Dawn your freezing" Aaron sad worried Dawn rolls her eyes "no shit Sherlock" she says back annoyed, "sorry for trying to care for you" Aaron says annoyed Dawn pushes him away and says "20 minuets ago you called me a mutt!" Dawn yells as she forces herself to stand up. "Aaron how dare you?!" I yell angry then I remember I'm supposed to be hiding... "don't act like you give a shit about me Skyla" Dawn says storming out, I then hear a loud bang... Dawn has fallen down the stairs and Aaron is laughing. "Aaron!" I yell as I quickly get up and run downstairs to check on Dawn. I see blood coming from her head, "shit Dawn you clumsy idiot" I yell concerned, "why do you care? I thought you hated me" Dawn says staring at the ground. I hear mason yelling "are you okay?" But I ignore him "Dawn I love you, your my cousin I could never hate you" I say, Dawn smiles as she looks up at me. "Come on let's take you to the hospital" I say helping Dawn up, "no I'm fine" Dawn whines I roll my eyes "no your not" I say stern. Dawn rolls her eyes "yeah" she says as her eyes slowly close. "Aaron help me lift her" I say attempting to pick her up, Aaron helps me and we get in his car.

1 hour later~
I'm half asleep on Aaron's lap in the waiting room, we are waiting to hear back from the doctors. I look up and Aaron's texting someone, someone called Basil, they are talking about GTA. I look over at the hall and I see Dawn sneaking past, "I need the toilet" I say standing up and following her. Aaron would kill her if he knew she was leaving without the doctors consent. "Going somewhere?" I ask from behind Dawn, "yeah, home" Dawn says turning to look at me. I sigh "Dawn... just go then" I say knowing that she will leave even if I tell her not to, it's better she leaves now because Aaron won't find out. I guess I have to cover for her, I walk back to Aaron and tell him that I saw a doctor and they said Dawn can leave, I then say she ran home because she didn't want to come with us. Aaron got worried but I reassured him that she was fine.

We walk into his house and Dawn control blaring in the speakers and she's making tacos. "We are home!" Aaron yells Dawn doesn't hear so he runs to the kitchen. I lay down in the couch but quickly falls asleep.