Dancing

WARNING: mentions of rape, abuse, some minor swearing, btw (O/n) means your Oasis name or if you want your Oasis name can be your real name. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

   (O/n)'s POV 

   Parzival had asked me on a date to go dancing with him at the Distracted Globe. Of course I said yes and I had no clue what to wear so I started looking at stores they had in the Oasis. Finally I had found just what I was looking for, it was perfect . ( Y'all can pick whatever dress you want to wear so just go for it!) We were meeting there at 10 so I had enough time to get ready. I couldn't wait. 

Parzival's POV

   I wonder what she's going to wear, she's already beautiful. There's nothing that she could wear to  make her less beautiful. She's perfect. I thought to myself, I need to find what I'm going to wear. Hmmmm..... should I just wear the same thing from last time I went dancing or?? Sure I'll just wear a normal suit I mean that's not bad.....or I could wear the suit that Marty McFly wears at the end of Back to the Future part I! Yeah I'll do that. 

At the dance~~~ (O/n)'s POV 

   I began to look for him as soon as I got there, but couldn't find him. I decided to go sit down at the bar while waiting for him. After a about a minute I felt someone tap the right side of my back but there was no one there. It happened again but this time on the left side of my back, I immediately turned around again hoping it was Parzival and not some creep wanting to get into my pants. Ugh! Men! I have already had too much of that. 

     "Hey (O/n),  you look beautiful." He said while blushing and looking at the dress I was wearing.

     "Thank you, I love the suit, Marty McFly's? Well anyways you look great!" I replied while blushing as well and recalling Back to the future. 

     "Definitely Marty's, would  you like to go dance?" He asked me.

     "I would love to." I put my hand up waiting for him to grab it so we could go dance. He got the idea and took my hand and laced our fingers together. I followed him as we went up to one of the bord where you could jump off and waited for a moment

     "Is this good? Or we could go dance somewhere else?" He said looking at me with a worried expression on his face. I guess he was pretty nervous. 

     "No this is perfect." I said to him. We were still holding hands when I jumped off so he ended up following me into the deep hole, but were soon pulled back up my the gravitational pull. 

     "That was fun right?" I asked him, hoping that I didn't scare him at all. 

     "Yeah, I mean I've done scarier things." He reasoned with me and we began to dance together.  After many songs the next one that started playing was 'Jump' by Van Halen. One of the best. We soon had our own platforms that we were dancing on. I seemed to forget how fun dancing was. It had been several years since I had gone dancing so. 

   The song ended and 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police came on. It was a slow song so all the couples that were in the air with us were dancing together. I looked at Parzival and he had moved closer to me when I had been looking around the room. 

    "You don't mind if we slow danced together, would you?" He said looking directly into my eyes. 

   "Of course not." I replied. He slowly trailed both of his arms to hips then to my waist and pulled me closer. I snaked both of my hands up to his neck and ran my fingers through the blue ends of his hair. I thought this was going to be a lot scarier and hard but thank the lord that I had such a good therapist! We were so close that our bodies were touching and he held me like non of ex-boyfriends every had when we were dancing. It made me realize that Parzival wasn't like any of them. 

     "Hey, are you okay?" He worried.

     "Yeah, just thinking about something but I'm okay." I replied being a bit dishonest, of course I was upset. I had never had the boyfriend I ever dreamed to have, they all dumped me and left me for some slut or cheated on me with, again a slut. One of them even abused me and raped me. They all said they were different from the last but they were more hurtful and worse . This had been the first date I had gone on since my ex-boyfriend, Mike, (random guys name) raped me. We met in the oasis then met in the real world. He was such a bad person. I didn't even realize that I was crying until Parzival put a hand on my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb. He brought me even closer to him and I layed my head on what I assumed to be his collar bone and neck. He kissed my head and gently rubbed my back comfortingly.

     "I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure that it didn't turn out well for you. I won't say that I'm different than them because as a guy I know that they would've said that they were different from the last. But I can say I won't ever do any of the things they did to you. I love you, (O/n). I'm here for you." By the time he was done speaking, I could feel the salty tears running down my face non-stop. None of my ex's ever said anything like that to me. None of my friends said that to me when trying to help me through the aftermath of everything.

     "Parzival, I love too." I said still while crying. 

     "Do you want to get out of here and go somewhere else?" He asked me. 

     "Please, I probably look like something that's crawled out of The Shining so." I laughed.

     " I promise you, you don't. You'll always be beautiful to me." He said wiping the rest of my tears away and my make up,he then grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

     "Thank you." 

      "Of course." 

   We jumped down and walked out of the building putting an arm around my waist. He led me to his car which was the DeLorean from Back to the Future. He opened my door and I got in and he shut it then went over to the drivers side and did the same. The time was now about 12:30pm, and I didn't realize how long we were in there. He started the car and we drove of into the night going to a much better place.

I just want to say thank you to droolydolan for this idea. Thank you all for reading, if there is some mistakes just tell and I can fix them. Thank you guys again and everyone have an amazing day/ night! BYE Gunters!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I'm a bit crazy lol)

Written on Sunday April 1st, 2018